Join our server on Discord

Religion
Religion derived from human imagination. Its like your ogolopolies today, or brand names. Like microsoft, or Disney. When you think of something, whats the first thing that come to your mind. Generally, the companies persuade you or try to get you to use their product.
Well the same thing in theory is applied on religion. Except its more of a mind complex when it comes to just believing. Its hard to tempt your own imagination with someone elses. Because no two thoughts are the same.
Everyone can view the same thing differently. Religion is an interesting factor though, it causes more deaths, more sacrifices then any other thing humanic society has done. Tempation, causes belief so it seems.
Whats to tempt though, just thoughts? Must be some pretty drooling content of thoughts. Most of them ( religions ) are really strict in what you can do though. Obivously they where created by a small amount of people and meant to stay that way, but then, people by belief. Overused, and you could even say abused the power.
Well that what it seems like now anyways. I never understood why people follow such strange things. But its my business to worry about others lifes.

Quote: Technically, if you don't belong to a religion, you are an atheist. Doesn't mean that you can't have a philosophy though

Atheist means you don't belief in anything. If you have a philosophy your Agnostic ( You know believe in whatever you want too.)

Thats what I am. For all I care pink faeries created the earth! ( nah I'm joking , the earth was forged from bacterial symbiosis. )
?? yeah that's what I meant when I said that atheist joke
Oh I see, interesting points though.