Join our server on Discord

Religion
I am too lazy for doing it too.

For what are spellcheckers out there? lol
i don't use spell checkers ..............but then again ..................i need em lol lol
yes you do heh heh
I definately need them, coz my grammar is fucked up. :P
i need both lol very badly
Wasn't this about religion? Half way through a discussion about spellchecking and writing starts? I'm confused. Anyway, I'm a Catholic and I think I'll say it with pride cause it is about as close as I'm going to get to my personal beliefs without yet experiencing buddhism. I'll venture a thought on religion. It is an organization used to represent the faiths (an intangible thing) into a tangible thing. Of course, that's sorta changed nowadays that is currently what I see it as. A way for man to represent his faith to others. Faith I think is the big thing that matters behind it all, whether or not you believe something. Anyway, I shouldn't be commenting, I figure since I haven't completed my philosophy course yet and haven't done world religions that I'm probably not educated enough on the topic to venture a worthwhile argument but here's hoping whatever I proposed might stimulate some more discussion.
eh...topic mutation but I think the topic is done now
lol, yeah sometimes topics are really openminded to other issues.
^^
lol ya funny how that happends !
Ok, bit of a change in my religion...I AM NO LONGER FORCED TO BE CATHOLIC!! Yessss! And I got my brother to not be forced to either..so big plusses all around.

Though I am now an atheist...I still have a basic philosophy...Hmm...should I explain it in detail?
Not in this post at least..