Join our server on Discord

Religion
Alright, I'm cuing A*teen too. I said the resurrection was a "Weekend At Bernie's". I'm saying Jesus's body was puppeteered. What you say? What you say? What you say? What?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
with some people it's been there since you were born and it'll be there when you die probally it's like the sky or something it's there and you accept it (I do it's easier that way)
well i have one question ....okay people are some times born without religon and then get it l8ter on in their life...........so y get it l8ter on in your life and what's so special abotu religon!?
Religion is the basis of morality for most, if not all people. People need reasons to believe that some things are wrong and some things are right, and religion offers that to them. I don't think that children should be raised believing that one religion is right, but only as the possibility that you find the most comfortable with. It gives them more of a reason to question other religions and find what's suitable for them.
I shudder to think what would've happened if my parents forced religion on me. It was never an issue they brought up, thankfully. When I was young, I was extremely into Catholicism, and if I didn't start questioning religions, I would be a serious bible pounder (not just thumper, pounder). I would actually be killing people who have sinned in my eyes so that they could be judged, and take no remorse in it. I'm very glad I'm not like that now that I've questioned religions and found what works for me.
ohhhhhhhhhhh okay well thank u 4 explaning me it
yep my works for me but not for some(ain't wisemon jewish?)
I'm not sure y don't u go ask him?
Ah well, is it really that important which religion somebody has?

I mean it not yet coz somebody asked, I mean some people are making their opinion about a person, only the other has another religion.
I think is it not the person itself who counts? ;)
the person is way more important then religon
yeah it does I just said that I think he said that in a fic he wrote