Join our server on Discord

Shadow's Story (My First Fic)
Well...after quite a long time, my mediocre writing skills have made an idea that was in my head for the longest time into a story...possibly a series. Enjoy the fic and I don't really care should you curse my writing style to bloody hell.

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Digimon, its characters, merchandising rights, etc. Nor do I have any hopes to. I am using those names purely for fictional purposes, and for your reading pleasure. This story contains a human and a digimon having sex. If you are under 18, you probably shouldn
Hmm, you have talent and a nice writing style... Not bad! :D A word of advice though, a new line of dialogue should always be put into a new paragraph. Instead of

"Oh...well, what is your name?" "Shadow will do." "Ah, Shadow. Well, I was kinda wondering why you are sitting here curled up in a little ball."

write

"Oh...well, what is your name?"
"Shadow will do."
"Ah, Shadow. Well, I was kinda wondering why you are sitting here curled up in a little ball."

That makes things easier to read, and is generally accepted as the standard. ^^
ahh...thnx urban ^^
well, its just that I copied it from a word document, so i had to do a bunch of changes to it...since i had it double spaced and such..and i overlooked that. :oops: well, at least u didnt flame me :D
hmm. Ok, I flame you now:

So you, I read your story and listen good to me, it is really good done.
And I agree with Urban. Do it and it will be fine.

Just keep on with your lemons. You are doing good XD
*takes a bow*

This may suprise you...but this story was semi-based on an experience that I had...though I leave what is true and what isn't up to your perception.

And I finally thought of an idea for the next one! It has something to do with prison (and if you think its about rape, you are most definately wrong ^^.)
sounds like an interesting plot to me. ^^

ah well i will let you surprise me. X3
not bad but tell me where you got the dancing gir
hmmm good question though :?
internet ^^

well...google images
hmm ok