Join our server on Discord

I gave you everything, but then you wanted more
huh?
waht bold print!??!?!?!?!?! :( i wanna know ! and y were u worried abotu me!?!?!?!
Quote:waht bold print!??!?!?!?!?! i wanna know ! and y were u worried abotu me!?!?!?!
Why you? You reply to almost everything, and you don't read what you're replying to very carefully. Also, you make your replies very quickly (they resemble text messages), so they probably don't have a lot of thought behind them. For instance, I wasn't talking about any bold print in this topic, but rather in my own exclusive thread. I know they don't have the SAT's in England, but if they did, you wouldn't do too well on the reading section. I'm sorry if this sounded harsh, but you wanted an answer.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
actually i'm good at reading ....just because I don't put alot of thought into it doesn't mean i don't read it ! and i was asking what bold text only 4 the fact that i thouhgt it was osme where on the board! that doesn't mean i don't read carefuly! and how would u know if I would fail 4 reading u don't know shit about how i read just because i don't reply with much thought dosen't mean i don't read carefuly !
It is somewhere on the board.
Quote:It is somewhere on the board.
Your tactfulness never ceases to amaze me. It must be a Swiss thing, "The Land of Peace".
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Something like that. Although, even I'm not *always* tactful... ^^;;;
yeah we know rika does quick almost spam-like post sometimes but that's really just her
but if it is spam i don't mean to do it ........u see when i'm on lunch brake i don't have time to always put thought in my posts