Join our server on Discord

About the main page.
*sweatdrops* What's going on here? I checked the page, and didn't quite recieve what I was expecting. Is this some kind of April Fool's?
Yes. A very, very poorly done and crappy April Fool's joke. Way to go, Chibi 7_7
Leave him alone, I liked it. Okay, I expected him to do something like that, but it was OK.
I didn't appreciate how he had it up before the site, which runs on my time zone, hit April 1st. I know it was April 1st where he was, but still, that's not cool.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
*giggles* You guys, can't you say something positive for once? ^_^" Okay, so you thought it was lame because you expected it or because you live 6, 7, 8-whatever hours ahead of her time. First off, what the hell didja expect from a webmaster? Second, how about you wait until you get home from school/work/loafing around downtown before you check the site next time? o.o;;

Blah, I'm just angry because I screwed up my english exam. Sorry guys, rant on! =D
Micah... We've told you at least three times now... CHIBI RENAMON IS A GUY! :P

There. Let's hope it stuck this time. ^^;;;;;
*sigh* Some people just can't appreciate anything.

Yes, the April Fool's gag was early in a couple of timezones. And it was late in a couple of timezones. And unless somebody unifies all timezones, that problem won't go away. I sent the joke page up around 3 or 4 in the morning in my zone. Forgive me for not staying up until SEVEN just so that NY or so gets it right at midnight.

Wisemon, According to the board (when you're not logged in), it is now Sat Apr 03, 2004 1:46 am. So if your zone REALLY matches the server's time, the joke was actually very late.
I actually pmed him to tell him how good it was but all threw the day I saw those jokes and they were fun (hey chibi I was right thankless job heh heh)
well i though it was okay ...........oh well at least he tryed ....i think
Quote:Wisemon, According to the board (when you're not logged in), it is now Sat Apr 03, 2004 1:46 am. So if your zone REALLY matches the server's time, the joke was actually very late.
So that's the reason; I always wondered why there was a twelve hour difference between logged in and not logged in. I'm sorry for complaining, but I actually did panic a little when I thought the board was under new management. I'm just a sucker.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against