Join our server on Discord

Sora and Jun
This is one of the digimon stories that I write in my spare time. please tell me what you think ok?

Chapter 1: Prolonged Love

Sora and Jun weren't the perfect couple...yet far from it. Let's go back to the beginning as these two meet, just recently broken up in their relationships. Jun broke up with Matt, after she found out he was gay, and Tai broke up with Sora because, she wanted to be a control freak. Jun didn't realize that her love life was about to be a rocky one. Thing is...Sora and Jun both shared an appartment, as they were going to college in Tokyo. One more thing...Jun had also slept with T.K., Matt's brother.

***At the mall***

Jun: This outfit looks cute on me. Too bad I can't afford it.
Sora: Hey, girl!!
Jun: Hey, Sora!! How are you doing?!
Sora: I'm better. After, Tai broke up with me anyway.
Jun: I heard, Matt did the same with me anyway.
Sora: Let's see...you slept with his younger brother.
Jun: Also, he came out gay the day before.
Sora: Why are our love lives down the drain.
Jun: I don't know...I have a crazy Idea...why don't we go together?
Sora: That's a great Idea!
Jun: Me me at home tonight, at 6:00.
Sora: Alright. I'll see you later.
Jun: Alright.
(Sora leaves the mall)
Jun Motomiya, wasn't a traditional girl by any standards...even Joe's mother, tagged her as the town slut...which wasn't even true. Sora Takenouchi was a bit different. She was traditional, however, she still acted tomboyish. She was known by some of the younger set as "Prissy Prude" as she'd been screwing Tai since the fifth grade. Later, on that Evening. Takenouchi came back to the appartment they shared at the appointed time, and Jun has done a nice job with the floral and dinner arrangements.
Sora: I'm impressed, Jun
Jun: Thank you, I've been working very hard.
Sora: I'm sure it paid off.
Jun: Well, have a seat, dinner'll be ready in a few. (leaves to kitchen)
Sora: Alright, (goes to sit at the kitchen table) I'll be a good girl and wait.
Jun: Here's dinner! (presents the normal Japanese dinner for two, with Sake)
Sora: Thank you! (drinks the sake..then eats some of the food)
Jun: You're welcome.

***After Dinner***

Sora: I think that we should do something fun.
Jun: Why don't we sleep with each other?
Sora: That's fine and dandy
(Jun takes Sora into a deep Kiss, then breaks it for air)
Sora: Alright, this is different.
Jun: (strips down her clothes and underwear) You're right, it is!!
(Jun strips Sora down and fondles her nipple)
Sora: I'm getting wet.
(Jun moves down and licks the juices from Sora's cunt)
(Sora moans with pleasure)
Jun: (Stopping) You like?
Sora: Yes, please don't stop.
Jun: 69?
Sora: Sure.
(Both Girls get into 69 position...Jun continues to lick Sora)
Jun: (moaning) Oh, yeah, Sora!
Sora: If you enjoyed this...you're gonna enjoy (Pulls out a double-ended dildo) this.
Jun: (Seductively) bring it on.
Sora: ( places one end of the dildo in Jun...then herself) let's party.

The Two girls then proceeded to pump on the double-dildo. Jun was more rhythmic in her thusts than Sora was. However, Sora picked up the pace as she pumped the rubber rod inside herself and Jun. Jun felt her cunt tighten around the plastic member as she, and Sora, was about to orgasm.

Jun: OH, SHIT! HERE IT COMES!!!
Sora: I FEEL IT COMING!!!
Sora and Jun: OH, GOD YES!!! (they both cum at the same time...and orgasms subside)
Jun: That was fun (the expression on her face is glazed over with pleasure)
Sora: (slumped over) Yeah, that was the shit (kisses Jun, however, Jun falls asleep)
(Sora falls asleep right after)
Jun: (wakes up briefly) I love you, Sora.
Sora: (wakes up briefly) I love you too, Jun.

The two girls both go to sleep...however, their relationship just went from good....to bad....and about to go from bad...to worse. The bad part about this is...Jun's gonna be the whipping girl for Sora. All, things considered...This was going to be a true test of their relationship.
Chapter 2: Control Freak.
Sora, who was a digidestend, never had assumed leadership roles. She's about to assume head of the relationship roles. Sora's descisions now...will, make Davis' choices look like genius plans.

Sora: Hey, Jun!
Jun: (doing her English Lit homework) Hey, Sora! Have a good day?
Sora: Yes, I did, how about you?
Jun: Hell, my English Professor's an asshole...makin' me read The Scarlet Letter!
Sora: Don't let him get to you...he does a lot of things like that.
Jun: Well, i'm just about finished...there! All work is done!!
Sora: What about housework?
Jun: I'll get to that right now.
Sora: You had better.
Jun: Sora...what about dinner??
Sora: (takes out her cellphone) I'll just order a pizza.
Jun: Cool.
Sora: (notices the kitchen) Jun...you've cleaned the kitchen while i was gone to work?
Jun: Had to...I hate messy kitchens....especially with Davis around.
Sora: Don't get OCD about it.
(Phone rings....man answers)
Woman on phone: Speedy Pizza Delivery! Where we send your pizza at light speed...or it's free!
Sora: I'd like to order two pizzas, one meatlovers...and one vegitarians.
Woman on phone: Anything to drink, Ms. Takenouchi?
Sora: Yeah, I need two bottles of two-liter orange soda.
Woman on phone: Alright that'll come to 2300 yen...and we'll be there in thirty minutes!
Sora: Thanks a bunch, good-bye!
(Sora hangs up the cellphone and switches it off)
Jun: I'm finished...(plops down on the couch)
Sora: PUT YOUR BOOKS AWAY YOU DUMB BROAD!!
Jun: Alright...don't get a wire hanger in your ass.
(Sora's face tuns red from anger, while Jun put's her schoolbooks away)
Sora: You have 30 minutes to change your attitude, Jun.
Jun: Gee...ya, think that common niceness is too much to ask.
Sora: LISTEN YOU DUMB BITCH!!! SHUT IT, OR YOU DON'T EAT!!
(Jun quiets down)
Jun: Sorry, Sora...I lost my manners...I'll be in my bedroom.
Sora: You'd better be sorry...now get out of my face.
(Jun goes to her bedroom...and starts to cry)

***45 minutes later***

Pizza delivery boy: (to himself) Man this is coming out of my check...I don't have 23 bucks to give now.
(he rings the doorbell)
Sora: Hello...
Pizza delivery boy: Sorry, i'm 15 minutes late...traffic...and....here, thank god for these heater bags.
Sora: (hands him the 2300 yen) here...it's not your fault. I got the traffic alert...you should take the back roads back.
Pizza delivery boy: Well, can you call my boss, so she won't have a fit.
Sora: Sure. (Sora calls and explains to the boss what happens, Sora hangs up)
Pizza delivery boy: Well??
Sora: It was her fautl...she forgot to tell you. (hands him 1000 yen) here's a tip.
Pizza delivery boy: Thank you for choosing Speedy Pizza delivery! Have a nice night.
Jun: (meekly) Sora, is dinner here?
Sora: (calmed down) Yes, it is. Get the paper plates please.
Jun: (meekly) Yes, Sora....shall i get the cups for the drinks?
Sora: Yes please.
(Jun get's the paper plates and the plastic cups for the pizza...also a roll of paper towels)
Sora: Thank you.
Jun: You're welcome, Sora.

Sora had Jun exactly where she wanted her...however, Jun's feelings were hurt by being called a dumb broad, and, a dumb bitch in the same breath. Jun, however, decided that she was going to stay in it for the long run...no questions asked. Sora like this new power...as she was able to boss Jun around as she needed. Sora was also careful not to interfere in her school work As far as Jun was concerned...it was going to be a long road ahead.
Chaper 3: I Dont Have to Keep My Hands to Myself!

It was Saturday, that was the good news. The bad news for Jun, she was bored out of her mind...she finished the house work...and she started to prepare dinner for her and Sora. It was ony going to be another fifteen minutes untill dinner was done. After she finished preparing the dinner...and putting her schoolbooks away, Sora just entered.

Sora: Hey, what smell's so good?
Jun: (Sets down the plates of dinner with the sides) (Flatly) Dinner's ready.
Sora: Well, gee, you're little miss sunshine today.
Jun: Sorry, housework, and schoolwork'll do that to a person...how was work?
Sora: It was alright...T.K. got a floral boquet for Kari...tryin' to get her back.
Jun: Wait! Didn't Kari get raped by some chick in a dark alley?
Sora: Don't know...if she has...she's keepin' her mouth shut.
Jun: (serving the meal) Karma's a bitch, isn't it
Sora: (Picking up the fork and knife) I'm sure.

Jun and Sora ate dinner silently...and finished off all, but the salad...which was put away for the next day. Jun also decides to clean up the kitchen. However, the next day...Sora's physical abuse would take hold. It all started over dinner...Jun didn't have time to cook, after chores, because, she had to go and help Davis move furniture which took about half of the day. So she decided to order Chinese take out instead.

Sora: What's for dinner??
Jun: Chinese take out.
Sora: WHAT THE HELL!!!
Jun: Sorry, I had to go and help Davis...
Sora: THAT'S NO EXCUSE!!! (smacks Jun across her face)
Jun: (whimpering) Wha---what's that for?
Sora: (Snatching Jun up from the floor, then hits her repeatedly across the face) I DON'T GIVE A SHIT!
(Jun cries out in pain...as Sora throws her on the couch, and chokes Jun)
Sora: I SAID I WANTED A HOME COOKED MEAL!!! LISTEN ONCE IN A WHILE ASSHOLE!!
(Jun is now crying uncontrollably)
(Sora then throws the food on the kitchen wall, it splatters all over the place)
Sora: NOW CLEAN THIS SHIT UP!! I'M GOIN' OUT TO EAT!!!
(sora throws her shoes back on grabs her coat..and closes the door)
Jun: What did I do to deserve this???
(Jun cleans up the mess, and saves the food that survived for her dinner)
Jun: I need somebody to talk to right now. (starts to cry again)
(Izzy knocks on the door)
Jun: Come in Izzy.
Izzy: Hey, how's it going Jun?
Jun: Shitty, would describe it.
Izzy: ?????

Jun explained everything to Izzy, who was deservedy pissed when he heard about it. Even though, he's a computer whiz...he won't let anyone push him...or anybody else around. He knew he'd have to talk to Sora seriously. He took his leave after a few minutes. An hour later, Sora came back to find a battered Jun sitting at the table with the surviving food that was thrown in anger.

Sora: What the hell, you still doing up?
(Jun starts crying)
Sora: Go to bed!
(Jun runs off crying to her bedroom and locks the door)
(Phone rings)
Sora: Hello?
Tai: (on phone) Sora, shame on you!! Beating up on Jun like that!!!
Sora: Who told you?
Tai: Izzy, did...he's talked to Jun...and you have some nerve...putting your needs above Jun's.
Sora: That...
Tai: Name callin's not gonna get you anywhere...you go and appologize.
Sora: Why should I?
Tai: Because, If Mrs. Motomyia....let alone Davis find out...
Sora: Alright, bye!
(Sora bangs down the phone handle and goes to bed)

Jun, cried herself to sleep...as she was greatful that Sora didn't hit her in her eye. Also, she was greatful, that she was still living after that attack. Jun was now feeling more like a slave....than a lover. Sora, now had a lust for power, that if left unchecked, would negate her crest of love.
Chapter 5: Vengance is not a dish best served at all.

Sora was very pissed with Jun with running off like that. However, she wasn't able to hit Jun as she would because, both Izzy, and Tai were there. Tai, didn't like Sora's controlling attitude, and Izzy, definately didn't like her attitude, or her treatment of women.

Sora: So, it's how I deal with her that's my business.
Tai: Fuck that! She's been not herself lately, and I had to tell Davis.
Izzy: Just be greatful, he doen't hit out of anger.
Sora: Just be greatful I don't kick your ass!
Tai: Oh, really, I'm willing to go to jail for killin you....
Izzy: So would I, Tai, but not best course of action.
Sora: You're both a couple of pussies.
(Tai rases up to go and strike Sora, but Izzy, though a computer geek, holds him back)
Izzy: Tai, cool it!
Tai: (no looking like an egg could be fried on his forhead) I will...as soon as she appologizes.
Sora: Go fuck yourself!
Tai: You know what, Izzy? Let's just go, she's an ignorant bitch!
Izzy: I concur.
(Tai and Izzy leaves, as the phone rings)
Sora: Hello.
Davis: (over the phone) Yeah, it's me Davis, answer me one question.
Sora: Sure.
Davis: What the hell are you smokin'?!? I'd been out on the street if I ever hit Jun.
Sora: Why is it your business?
Davis: Because she's my sister, ok.
Sora: Yeah, Yeah!
Davis: Anyway, Your mother, My mother, Kari's mother, and Yolei's mother have a grand idea.
Sora: What's that? (sarcastically) I reluctantly ask.
Davis: Shut it, smart-ass! You've won a trip to a christmas vaction in the cabin!
Sora: When?
Davis: In two month's time, maybe you're attitude'll be adjusted then.
Sora: Alright, see ya. (slams the phone down)

Sora at this point didn't have a care. Jun came back, waiting for Sora to start beating her like a government mule, and Sora did just that. After that, Jun decided, to lock herself inside the bathroom. She wanted to end her life right then and there, so she spotted a razor blade.

Jun: (crying) Well, she can't beat a dead corpse. (then noticing a pill bottle) This'll be painless.
(Jun downs the entire bottle of pills and falls into a deep coma, when Sora kicks in the door)
Sora: Get up you stupid bitch. (feels for a pulse, but doesn't get one) SHIT (runs to call an ambulance)
Operator: Emergency:
Sora: Help, my roomate's downed a whole bottle of prescription pills!
Operator: Holy Shit! We'll get an ambulance there right now!!
(five minutes later an ambulance comes and get's Jun on a stretcher, and rushes her to the hospital)

***at the hospital, Davis, Sora, and Yolei are there***

Yolei: I hope she's alright, there's no way, I'd done that.
Davis: Well, as Sora, she knows everything.
Sora: I don't know really.
Yolei: Alright, then.
(Doctor Ootori enter's the waiting area)
Dr. Ootori. Mr. Motomiya, you're sister's very lucky to be alive!
Davis: Doctor, why did she down those pills?
Dr. Ootori: Suicide attempt.
Davis and Yolei: WHAT YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS?!?
Dr. Ootori: Nope, I'm deadly serious...apparently, she's not liking her relationship with somebody.
Davis: (looking dead at Sora) I have an Idea who.
Dr. Ootori: Well, I suggest you and Yolei go and see her...she won't see Sora now.
Davis: Alright. Come on Yolei.
Yolei: What are we going to tell Kari
Davis: We don't, she'll be mega worried, ok?
Yolei: Understood.

Jun tells Yolei and Davis what she'd done and why she wanted to do it. Yolei broke down, cried, and ran off for Kari. Davis softly admonished her, but then made this quite unusual...

Davis: Why don't you come home with us for two months, ok?
Jun: Why, you'd just...
Davis: I wouldn't just hurt you on the fly you know.
Jun: (listless) uh-huh
Davis: Please promise me you won't try to take your life, ok?
Jun: I promise, Davis.
Davis: Good, and if your gonna stay with Sora, I'll stay there too, so she won't get ideas.
Jun: Thank you.
Davis: No problem.
Jun: Davis, promise not to tell anyone.
Davis: Already did, and made Yolei promise the same thing.
Jun: Thanks.

Davis and Sora both take their leave from the hospital. The only words that were spoken was the forced promise...and the fact that Davis well be living there for two monts. Sora's plans for domination were out of the window as Jun returned from the hospital the next day. However, two months later, in a cabin at a mountain, All things will come full-circle.
Chapter 6: Christmas time. (Or how to stop an abusive relationship without really trying) act 1

Christmas vacation was here, that is no school for two whole weeks. Yolei's Parent's thought it be wise to send her, Kari, and a couple of guests to a winter cabin by themselves...meaning, no parents, no supervision, and a hell of a lot of liquor. After the Inoues dropped off the The Couple here was a couple of instructions.

Mr. Inoue: Clean up after yourselves, and please, don't make asses of yourselves.
Mrs. Inoue: (punches Mr. Inoue in his arm) What your father means is if you drink, you'll both "pay the penalty".
Mr. Inoue: What she said. (thinking) SHIT THAT HURTS!
Yolei: Don't worry, besides, you both'll have the house turned upside down....did you bring.
Mr. Inoue: The christmas gifts, oh almost forgot, let me get them from the car (leaves for the car).
Mrs. Inoue: Now girls, all of the parents involved are putting their trust in you.
Kari: It's bad when trust is broken.

Mr. Inoue: You're right (Kari and Yolei take the gifts and put them under the tree) trust is a very huge thing...even when I was your age.
Mrs. Inoue: Anyway, who'd you invite?
Yolei: I totally forgot about that!
Kari: Don't Worry, I invited a couple of old friends up. (The Motomiyas pull up in driveway).
Mr. Motomiya: (Carry half of the Christmas gifts) Alright, girls, now these are our hosts, and we've split the cost of this cabin for...
Mrs. Motomiya: (Carring other half of the Christmas gifts) You've got freedom for two weeks, so don't ruin it.

Yolei was suprised to find who was the mystery couple that Kari had invited. It was none other tha Jun and her mate Sora, who...even by Tai's definition of lame...was beyond lame. When Tai wen out with Sora for a shot while, she tried to control him in everything possible. Tai, however, and as his male ego won't allow, broke it off. Well, he still has a restraining order against her. Jun was the opposite (and to the contrary of what Davis believes) was quite soft-spoken and shy. Not to forget, she was also easily manipulated, so Sora took advantage when Matt broke it off with Jun.

The Parents: Good bye, have a nice time, be safe.
The Children: Alright, good bye, have a nice trip back.
(the parents leave, and Kari closes the door)
Yolei: What should we do first?
Kari: Let me think for a moment. Yolei, may I speak with you in private?
Yolei: Sure.
(Yolei and Kari step into the kitchen)
Kari: I think that Sora's gonna start some...
Yolei: I know...we'll have to keep an eye on them.
Kari: Right.
(returning from the kitchen, with four sodas)
Sora: Thank you.
Yolei: You're welcome.
Kari: When did you two meet Jun.
Sora: Well...
Yolei: (elbowing Sora in her ribs, under her breath) Not nice.
Jun: Right after you and Yolei got together....considering the circumstances.
Yolei: Oh, ok, explain them.
Jun: I'd just came off of a relationship with Matt.
Kari: Alright. Sora, how about you?
Sora: Well, it's simple your brother broke up with me.
Kari: Alright. (Looks at clock) Yolei, I think we'd better go to town to pick up some food and supplies.
Yolei: Good Idea. (goes to closet to retrieve her coat, and Kari's as well)
Sora: Well, you guy's be careful...Jun and I'll hold down the fort while you're gone...isn't that right Jun?
Jun: (sags) Right.

Yolei and Kari left for town, with the money they'd save (plus the money their parents gave them) to go and buy food and supplies, however, unknown to them, Sora always mistreated Jun, well to put it lightly Jun was always at a receiving end of a beating...which broke her free spirit, as a submissive. (a kind of slave). Tonight, if it is any indication, Kari and Yolei are about to find out that love isn't about sex at all.

***On a road, coming from town, at the grocery store truck***

Yolei: That was easy, I don't know why I don't do this more often.
Kari: (gives the glare of death) I see.
Yolei: Ohh, forgot sorry.
Kari: (softens the glare) Forgiven.
Truckdriver: We're here! I'll help with the groceries.
Yolei and Kari: Thank you!
Truckdriver: No problem. That's the problem, not enough "please, thank you, and sorry" these days.

After the truckdriver (actually a sixteen-year-old stockboy from town) help them put away the groceries, he noticed an electrical extention cord (the longer, industrial one). He took his tip and left off. Kari and Yolei got suspisious, and went to the spare bed room where the second couple was staying....and to their suprise, shock, dismay, and possibly anger.

Sora: (Over Jun with a raised hand...only to notice Yolei and Kari right there) Humph.
Kari: (moves out of way) Humph.
Yolei: Now what are we gonna do about this?
Kari: I don't know, I just don't know.
Yolei: (Noticing Jun in a fetal position) Oh, boy...I'll talk to her...you deal with Sora.
Kari: I'll do that. (the obligitory glint-in-eye idea)
Yolei: Just don't get violent...please.
Kari: Even worse than that.

****Outside on the cabin's porch****

Sora: So, you're the one to mind other peoples....
Kari: Cut the shit already, take a look at that crest around your neck.
(Sora takes the Crest of Love from her neck)
Kari: Now think about why you got that crest.
Sora: That was when...
Kari: That's right, it was after etemon almost killed you and Tai warped back to this world.
Sora: But...but...
Kari: Also, remember, you got the crest of love because your heart contains the love. What happened?
(Sora is silent)
Kari: Think about that for a while. Still, you don't need to break others down for your own personal gain.
(Sora starts to cry)
Kari: I'll leave you to think.

Kari had brought up a great point. Sora had gotten that crest after Tai saved her from being killed in the pyramid in the desert. Kari was also right in saying that Sora needed to get her prioities straight. The the power of love...not the love of power. meanwhile, inside the cabin...

Yolei: Why do you let her do these things to you.
Jun: It wasn't even like this when we first met, she was sweet and kind untill, she got the lust for power
Yolei: Oh, boy.
Jun: Yeah, even though we share an aprtment, she took control of everything except my school work.
Yolei: When did the beatings happen.
Jun: About two monts ago, it was over STUPID DINNER! (rips the sheets of the bed and starts crying)

****Flashback****

Jun, then begin to explain how the physical abuse from Sora began. It was about two months ago, at their Kyoto apartment, and well, Jun had a hard day, well with school, and the chores, and Sora, well, she was wiped. She did everything she'd normally done, except dinner. She ordered Chinese take-out which didn't sit too well with Sora, and well the troubles began.

Sora: What's this.
Jun: You don't like this.
Sora: (Throws the box) YOU KNOW I WANT HOT MEALS WHEN I GET HOME!
Jun: But...but, Sora
Sora: (smacking Jun clear across the face) BUT NOTHING!!! GET IT RIGHT THE NEXT TIME!!! (smacks Jun clear across her face again)
Jun: I..I'm sorry.
Sora: (Grabbing her by the collar) You should be, you eat this shit. By the time I come for the shower, I'd better have some dinner on the table.
Jun: Yes, Sora.
Sora: Now clean this mess up, you stupid cow!
(Jun procedes to clean up the mess off of the kitchen wall and floor, and proceedes to cook the dinner)
Sora: That's better, Jun. Don't do it again. (makes a smacking motion in the air, causing Jun to flinch, and run away)

****Flash foward****

Yolei: I had no Idea.
Jun: (still sobbing) It got worse about two weeks ago.

****Flashback****

Jun then continues to explain the physical abuse, as well as the verbal, to Yolei. Jun, with all of her emotional strenth left, tells about the time Sora got on her case for a super dumb reason...her school work....that is leaving her books on the table when she's not using them. Normally, most wouldn't care, but this was a different situation that well....got a bit out of hand.

Sora: (Flashing Jun's school book) What's this?
Jun: My school books. Is there a problem?
Sora: You bet there's a problem. (creeping towards Jun)
Jun: Wh--Wh--What's the problem?
Sora: First of all, you stupid cow, I'll ask the questions. Second of all what did I tell you about leaving you school books on the table.
Jun: I'm sorry, but, I can't take those in the bathroom with me.
Sora: Bullshit, I don't care if you're takin' a bath with them, keep them out of my site.

****later****

Sora: (spots Jun putting her school books away in her backpack) Well, you finally did something right.
(Jun doesn't respond)
Sora: Let me see the thickest book you got.
(Jun hands her the absolute thickest she has, her English book)
Sora: Stand up.
Jun: Yes, Sora. (Stands from the table)
Sora: Turn around, away from me.
(Jun turns facing away from Sora)
Sora: Now, since you didn't respond the last time (Sora hit's Jun in her ass with the book with all her power, Jun falls down)
Jun: What did I do?
Sora: (Raises her hand) BEING STUPID!!! (Starts hitting Jun in her face and holding her down by her throat)
Jun: (Raspy) I...I...don't understand.
Sora: You like getting smart don't you? (takes off her belt, now pull them down)
(Jun pulls down her skirt and panties)
Sora: (Whips her with the belt) Don't mouth off to me again! I am not letting you stay here on your looks, or brains you're just a waste of space.
(Jun starts to tear up)
Sora: (now grabs a wire coat hanger and whips the same afflicted area) Now the next time, do as you're told! Now get out of my face.
(Jun gets up, and walks away, as she went to her room)

****Back to the present****

Yolei: That's Terrible.
Jun: I know, and it got worse and worse and worse from then on.
Yolei: (thinking) Digiegg of sincerity, and love don't fail me now. (aloud) It's your fault too.
Jun: How?
Yolei: Abuse starts when the comments get nasty, and control goes to one person when you don't do anything about it, it gets worse.
Jun: But.....
Yolei: You should have cooled her at the beginning, no person deserves that kind of treatment.
Jun: You're right, thank you.
Yolei: If you need somebody to talk to, just come to me, or Kari, ok?
Jun: (Drying tears) alright.
Kari: (Re-enters the spare room) Well, I had a talk with Sora. I had to remind her of a couple of major things.
Yolei: That's great.
Kari: Get Jun cleaned up, I'll start dinner.
Yolei: Alright. Jun, follow me.
Jun: alright.

Sure enough as Kari started to make dinner, she began to think about the violent start of her and Yolei's relationship...she hopes that under no circumstances she won't have to deal with that. Sora came back, this time with tears in her face. She has realized what Kari had told her...but, was it too late?
Chapter 7: Christmas time (or how to mend a broken relationship without really trying) act 2

The dinner hour had started...but, it was silent. Yolei decided not to say anything about her talk with Jun....Kari decided that now wasn't the best time to tell exactly what happened with her and Sora. Jun, was just as silent as ever, and Sora was even more silent. This deafening silence was killing everybody, until...

Man on radio: It's Christmas eve! I hope that you're spending time with your loved ones this year.
Woman on radio: That's right Tom, Christmastime is a special time of year to look towards new beginnings.
Yolei: Well, this silence is killing me.
Sora: (softly) Yeah I know. Yolei, may I talk to you in private please?
Yolei: Sure
(Yolei and Sora leave from the table, as they enter the master bedroom, Jun begins to cry again)
Kari: Come here, (takes Jun in a hug) thatta girl.

***In the master bedroom***

Yolei: Sora, now do you see why Tai left you in the first place?
Sora: Yes, I do.
Yolei: I already know what Kari reminded you of.
Sora: She gave you the details?
Yolei: No, remember the crest of love you have?
Sora: (sheepishly) Oh, Oh yeah.
Yolei: You've got to mend this relationship, or you'll end up an old maid for life.
Sora: Alright. Can I be alone for a minute?
Yolei: Sure.
(as Yolei leaves the room, Sora plops down on the bed)

***********Dream sequence**********

Sora daydreams about being an old maid. She was about to get a very rude awakening.

***At the Digidestend 30 year reunion***

T.K. So, I met a girl and sure enough I ended up with a teen-age son who acts like me and Matt.
Matt: Now, way, my daughter...she acts like mom.
T.K. Well, you better keep her in lockdown.
Matt: Can't she'd do it behind my back anyway.
T.K.: Oh, alright then.
Tai: I wonder what ever happened to Sora?
Jun: I don't know.
Yolei: I do, Jun remember after you left her after christmas break?
Kari: It happend 30 years ago.
Jun: Oh, yeah. I ended up getting back together with Matt anyhow.
Matt: Yeah, I never heard from her neither.
Davis: Well, I heard she sold the her flower shop, and checked into a mental hospital...of course it's all rumor.
Kari: Well, could be...but, I'll find out eventually.
Ken: I don't think she found anybody yet.
Yolei: I told her to stop her evil ways.
Tai: It isn't your fault you and Kari did all you could have done.

***Meanwhile in a super dark alley***

Sora: (drunkenly) I....I...I hate the world. (she vomits, and then passes out. )
J.P.: Who's that.
Zoey: Let's get out of here...she stinks on ice.
J.P.: Wait a minute (pulls out a digivice similar to the D-3) It says this chick's Sora one of the Odaiba Chosen.
Zoey: What happened to her?
J.P.: Apparently, she hadn't been true to the crest of love, and when needed in battle, her Byomon died.
Zoey: And the crest?
J.P.: It got destroyed, and the group shunned her.
Zoey: Why is she on the streets.
J.P.: Well, since she had a child out of wedlock, her mother adoped the child and kicked her out.
Zoey: Wow, what should we do?
J.P.: We'll have to leave her.
Zoey: Wait! (Dials police and paramedics) They'll be here in a moment.

***At the hospital***

Doctor: Well, I'm glad those kids brought you in here! You would have died from drowning!
Sora: Drowning?
Doctor: Yes, in your own vomit. Also, I'm suprised that your liver's not damaged by the amount of booze you drank.
Sora: Well, I only drink heavily when, I feel like it.
Doctor: Is it often.
Sora: Not very, only when I think about the past.
Doctor: Do you have a place to stay?
Sora: NO! I'VE LOST EVERYTHING!! (Starts crying)

********Back to reality*******

Sora Snaps back into reality, realizing what she has to do.

***Back in the guest bedroom***

Sora: (Thinking) Do I want to risk everything? Is it even worth it?
Yolei: Are you alright?
Sora: Yeah, I just realized what I have to do.
Yolei: Good for you.

Sora decided to make Jun the happest girl for her. So, first she went to town to buy some wine. Second, she also bought a romantic movie that she and Jun first watched when they started going together. Also, she brought The Sakura DIaries (well, it was considered porn by the standards of those who actually watched it). Then, she bought some roses (de-thorned) of course. FInally, she brought an appology card for Jun. Sora was praying that this was gonna work. Sora then returned to to cabin to find Yolei and Kari were goin' at it like rabbits...on the couch.

Yolei: Sorry, didn't see you come in.
Kari: Well, We will go some where else.
Sora: I have an Idea, they have a love motel in the town...Why don't you go there tonight?
Yolei: Perfect! Kari let's get dressed and ready to go.
(Yolei and Kari took a shower, separately, threw on some clean clothes, and left for town)
Sora: I wonder where Jun's at. (walks to the bedroom) I forgot, it's only 8 o'clock at night.
(Jun stirs)
Sora: I'd better get out of here now.
(Jun takes a shower, and puts on some pajamas)
Jun: It's been a while since I'd gotten any respect...even Davis treated me better than that.
Sora: (behind Jun) Hey, Jun.
Jun: What do you want?
Sora: Well, I'd like to appologize for...well...every bad thing that I done to you. Let me make it up to you.
Jun: Alright, remember, you're supposed to he the power of love, not the other way.
Sora: You're right.
Jun: Where's Yolei and Kari?
Sora: They were at it again.
Jun: I miss those days, when we were at it like a couple of Garurumon.
Sora: Well, don't get out of those pajamas, go sit down, and I'll be right out.
(Minutes later, Sora reappears wearing her pajamas, also have the items in hand.)
Sora: (kissing Jun on the cheek) For you.
Jun: Thank you!
Sora: Now we unscrew this (unscrews aluminium cap) , pour in a glass, and were off.
Jun: YAY!!
Sora: I'd thought you like that.

Now after the entire bottle of wine was demolished by Jun, who can hold her liquor well, and Sora, who also can take her liquor well. They watched the first romantic movie, then got to The Sakura Diaries. That movie was quickly discarded and they went to the bedroom. Sora, and Jun lay together, just talking untill the situation that Sora didn't want to come up, came up.

Jun: I got a question for you. Do you still love me?
Sora: I...I...I don't know.
Jun: Either yes or no.
Sora: It's not that easy for me, the way I treated you.
Jun: Well...
Sora: I should have thought about it before, huh?
Jun: Yes.
Sora: Well...
(Jun plants a kiss on Sora. Sora is taken back, but returns the kiss.)
Sora: Why?
Jun: I still love you, no matter what.
Sora: Even though, I gave you all of those beatings.
Jun: I was considering suicide.
Sora: No...
Jun: But, Davis talked me out of it.
Sora: Now Davis knows?
Jun: Yes, even though he's younger, he understands.
Sora: Wow, which would explain why my relationship with Tai didn't work.
Jun: Yes. (Grabs Sora and takes her into a deep passionate kiss)
Sora: (breaks the kiss) I don't know what to say!
Jun: I do, you're forgiven. (cups her hand over Sora's breasts)
(Sora moans with pleasure)

Jun undresses herself and Sora. Jun runs her hands down Sora's soft skin sending her into a whole new world of love. Jun then proceeds to put her hand in Sora's forbidden treasure. Sora arched back when Jun found her clit. Sora returned the favor as she gave Jun the same treatment. Sora and Jun went on like this for a few minutes...and they both rolled over in an orgasm. Yolei and Kari came back later to see the two lovers
Chapter 8: Peace at Last!!

After the trip to the cabin, things calmed down at the appartment where Sora and Jun lived. They paid the rent, before hand as not to get evicted. Sora, was still having remorse over her behavior towards Jun. Sora, now decided that she wasn't worthy for Jun. Sora decided to go inside the bathroom and end her life...however, she didn't bother to lock the door seeing as there's nobody else at home.

****inside the bathroom, with a razor blade to her wrists***

Sora: (crying) Sorry, Jun, I don't deserve you. (starts to slash her wrists)
Jun: (Walking in and snatches up the blade before Sora could do anything) SORA!
Sora: (crying) Why would you want to stay with me after all I put you through!
Jun: Sora, we've already established this at the cabin a month ago.
Sora: DID WE?!?
Jun: You're not gonna take your life! What's that going to accomplish?!
Sora: I don't even deserve you.
(Jun smacks Sora clear across the face...then runs away to her bedroom)
Sora: I deserve it.
Jun: (crying) Why won't she listen..
(Sora picks up a pill bottle and downs it with more powerful pills than what Jun had)
Jun: (runs back to the bathroom) Sora, no, NO!! (rushes to call an ambulance)
(five minutes later the ambulance comes and rushes Sora to the hospital)

***at the hospital, this time is Jun, Mrs. Takenouchi, Yolei, and Kari***

Kari: Jun, I know you've tried to commit suicide.
Jun: How, Davis and Yolei promised not to tell...
Kari: I had he figured out when she came to my place and started crying uncontrollably.
Jun: Oh, I wish Sora was listening when I told her that I loved her.
Yolei: I hope she's alright.
Mrs. Takenouchi: I hope so too, Yolei.
(Dr. Ootori comes into the waiting room...with an unpleasant look on her face)
Dr. Ootori: I have some bad news, you all...Sora didn't make it.
Mrs. Takenouchi: What, are you joking, please tell me you're joking??
Dr. Ootori: Sorry, let's go back and see her...for the final time.
(they go back and Sora's monitors are flatlined)
Nurse: Ootori...she's gone...permantly.
Dr. Ootori: Estimated time of death please?
Nurse: 22:43 (10:43 p.m.)
Yolei: (tearing up) Oh, no (runs back to the waiting room, with Kari following her)
(Mrs. Takenouchi has started crying uncontrollably, with Jun)
Dr. Ootori: (pulls a sheet over Sora) Sorry, we've done all that we can.
Mrs. Takenouchi: SORA!!! (continues crying)
(The nurse takes Sora to the morgue for an autopsy, and Ootori escorts Jun and Mrs Takenouchi to the waiting area)

***At the appartment***

Super: Motomiya, your rent's late, now if you don't pay....
Building owner: Stifle yourself...can't you see that Sora, her roomate and lover, had just died tonight?
Super: Tonight!!! How!!!
Jun: She committed suicide. (she has a blank stare facing the window)
Super: (cooled down) oh, sorry, I didn't know.
Building owner: Ms. Motomiya, even though your rent's late, I'm a good friend of your father's.
Jun: Yeah.
Building owner: I'll let you stay here rent free, so you can finish your schooling ok.
Jun: Thank you, sir.
Super: Sir I think it's wise that she get's somebody...
Building owner: I know, I know.
(They leave)

The death of Sora Takenouchi has taken a serious toll on everybody. Jun has promised herself not to kill herself, or to date anybody else again. Mrs. Takenouchi has tried to commit suicide to be with Sora for an eternity, but failed. Tai, Izzy and Davis were all sorry, that they were hard on Sora. Yolei and Kari couldn't even make love for fear of what might happen to them.
Chapter 9: Ending.

A year has passed since Jun lost her lover Sora. Jun was able to cope with the loss...but, won't forget it neither. Jun since had moved to New York to finish up her schooling for Accounting, and she had met a girl who looks exactly like Sora. Facial features and all.

Girl: (noticing Jun stirring her coffee) It's not gonna get any colder.
Jun: Oh.
Girl: My name is Maxine, what's yours?
Jun: I'm Jun Motomyia
Maxine: Jun, what's the matter.
Jun: This is the one-year anniversery of my girfriend committed suicide.
Maxine: Well, I lost my girfriend to suicide just last night.
Jun: Do me a favor.
Maxine: Yes.
Jun: Please don't take your own life, it's not worth it, as I found out.
Maxine: Oh, I see you tried to take you life as well.
Jun: Yep.
Maxine: Don't be saddened, I'll be your friend, ok.
Maxine: Can you help me though, my father's cut off my...
Jun: You can come live with me.
Maxine: Thank you.
Jun: Well, you be my new girlfriend.
Maxine: I don't know..I promised myself...
Jun: I'm still grieving, but have learned to move on.
Maxine: Well, since you put it that way sure.
Jun: What was your girlfriend like?
Maxine: Well, it was all nice at the beginning, then she became abusive towards me though.
Jun: I don't want to sound rude, but it's your fault too for not stopping it.
Maxine: Oh, that's what my best frind Mimi told me.
Jun: That's what I was told by my friend Yolei.
Maxine: Well, at least we know what to do now.
Jun: Yeah (finishes up coffee and get's up)
Maxine: Thank you.

Jun and Maxine knew what to do. It was an equal 50/50 friendship in the beginning. Then, it blossomed into a super love affair between those to. Jun, knows, you cannot be completely over a person. However, she did learn that moving foreward is the best way to cope with a loss...and a heavy loss.
that beginning wasn't working right but it worked as you went on
well, i'm glad you liked it...despite that little mistake...sorry it's so long though.