Join our server on Discord

Insane Clown Posse
Do you people even like hip-hop?
me? not much I like rock more
Taste varies. I like anything, so long as it's got a good beat to it, and it's not annoyingly stuck in my head afterwards.

Including Hip-Hop.

Hell, including Polka.
wow even polka
heh well i like some of ICP's music and the only pop i've ever liked was europop in the early 90's. mostly im a rock and metal fan (shame on you for beleiving elvis is king, he was just another pussy getting pussy, like the beatles) but my cuz has been trying to get me to like punk. to me its so far a cross between slow pop (i hate slow songs ) and corny rock bands like Foo Fighters and Five for Fighting and Finger 11. dont forget to bash Creed while your at it. Twisted
wow you are like wise, angry
Quote:and corny rock bands like Foo Fighters
Hey, Foo Fighters first album was straight grunge, only slightly more coherent. "I'll Stick Around" kicks ass, and of all the songs about Kurt Cobain by the multitude of bands who have written songs about him, "I'll Stick Around" is probably the best, because it's personal. I happen to own the "I'll Stick Around" EP (import from Japan), as well as "This Is A Call", their first single.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
like i said corny. that doesnt mean you suck your just not cohorent enough for me or your too cohorent. either way i'll quote ICP just because this seems like sound advice for bush (i cant fucking believe i voted for the prick)
"Watch your step to Hell! It's a long fall"
YAY ^^ ! I found Jugalos. Sweet. I love their 6th joker card: The Wraith-Shangra-La. And that the best shit iv herd in eons. the only people that can top thier music is...no one.But i think its sad they broke up :cry: