Join our server on Discord

Digimon's Erotic Apocalypse!!(..what?!O_o)
Quote:my skill is too low for that. But you don't need 6 characters. You only need Beelzemon there. ^^

hehe

You really should give up your habit of self criticizing...
But I'm glad you think that way about Beelzemon.Thank you!
I only can try but not say for sure if I can give it up. ^^

hey Beelzemon rules and I need to train much more to can draw him too. He deserves more attention...
Quote:I only can try but not say for sure if I can give it up. ^^

hey Beelzemon rules and I need to train much more to can draw him too. He deserves more attention...
Well,it'll be better for your health...
I'm gonna do some update about him cuz I've called in some cool fanartist to my site.I hope I have it ready soon...
Well,keep it up!But don't be discouraged cuz he sure is difficult to draw.
PS I'd like to give him so many attentions...*sigh*
*nods* I know he is hard to draw. But believe me, I can be really eagerly when it comes to a thing i want to do. ^^

At least I have a scanner now, means i can finally draw with a pencil and give my almost dead mouse some more rest. :P
Quote:*nods* I know he is hard to draw. But believe me, I can be really eagerly when it comes to a thing i want to do. ^^
That's a good thing.These days I'm so tired that the thing I most eagerly want to do is sleep ^_^.
BTW,how 's your Impmon fic going ?Any progress?(Or have I missed it?-_-;)
I knew there is something. Nope it isn't released it. Sorry, I forgot it. Will work on it asap, promised. ^^
Nice painting, what did you use?, looks like acrylics, although sometimes acrylics can look like oils. You can tell a lot of effort was put into this and the result is a great looking work.
Quote:I knew there is something. Nope it isn't released it. Sorry, I forgot it. Will work on it asap, promised. ^^
Just wondering.You don't need to make it a homework or something.Especially cuz I won't pay you. :P Art just should be pleasant for the one who does it.

Quote:Nice painting, what did you use?, looks like acrylics, although sometimes acrylics can look like oils. You can tell a lot of effort was put into this and the result is a great looking work.
Thanks so much! The way it looks is a combination of the way it's painted and the shitty way the jerk at the cybercafe scanned it.Most of my artwork,including this one,is done in watercolors.
......... :oops:
That reminded me of something....
Sb asked me the same in the forst pic I uploaded here...and I forgot to answer....
Half a year later,but I'm gonna do it.... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
nope nope it isn't homework. I just want to tell you that i will do it, when i find some minutes Final Fantasy Tactics Advance let me stay outside. lol, damned addictive that game XD.

I'll do it. Impmon and Beelzemon is there too. ^^
I really like this series. Maybe someone might start up an art exhibit of hentai anime characters, and this would be a shoe in!

Hell, I've got my foot in the art community. (Albeit, wedged painfully in a door that they're desperatley trying to shut.) Maybe I can suggest it to some galleries!

...hell, they've used shakier premises.