Join our server on Discord

Ruki x Juri commission
Well, now that all that ugliness is past, Ill post this latest one that I just finished. It's another commission for the same client as the pic of Ruki shaving herself. I'd say Im getting a better handle on coloring and getting the lineart right. I didnt even have to do the lines over with the line tool! :P

This has got to be one of the few times im infatuated with my own pic. That ass just seems hypnotic to me... @__@
Neato pic, yo. ^^

Always found this pairing interesting, given the fact that Ruki is a rather tough personality and Juri has the gentler one.

Anyway, I like Ruki's facial expression, and especially the eyes. She looks sly. ^^
The broken heart on the back of her panties is, although drawn well... kinda distracting in my opinion. :p
Ah well, just my opinion.

Given the interesting positioning of the two, and the fact Ruki is looking rather mischevious... I wonder what she's going to do with those cards... :p

Both the line work and coloring look good.
My only critique is Juri's head/face. The shape looks slightly off... or something. *shrugs*
Otherwise, looks like a good pic.

Keep up teh good work.
Peace out, yo.
darkedge is right about juri's eyes and you're right about the ass :) but it's better than the last pic and that's good (someone did a lee/ruki lemon like this called pussy modify)
Was that the one where Takato was holding her and her snatch was bleeding from the card swipe? Im no woman, but that made even me cringe.
no but that was rough
imo there should only be two fluids involvd with sex spit and cum nothing else (blood isn't all that gross in little doses and don't get me started on anything else)
This pic is teh seks.
(pun intended).

Heh, i like those colors and that lineart, keep the good work.
I don't know why, but there's something I like about this, but I don't quite no what it is. I think it may be the card slash that is about to happen. Then again it may be the expressions on their faces. Or maybe it might be a combination of the two. *shrugs*
I like the position of Rika its like she wants to get fucked.
The pictuere of Rika in that position inspire me to create a fanfic