Join our server on Discord

Yo.
Um... hi.
Never was really good with these self-intro topics.

Well, simply put, I'm an amatuer writer, and I am looking forward to meeting new people here.

Uh... can't think of anything else to say. ^^;;;
I'll probably just end up commenting on pics in the art section. *shrugs*

Peace out, yo.
Welcome, yo. ^^
Yo you know a lot of us who can't write or draw just post too
and you can find stuff to share too
Yo, yo! Its been such a long time since I last had this much time on my hand to waste here. HIYA and welcome to us DarkEdge. I'm sorry I didn't notice this topic before, but I've been too distracted with..stuff..y'kno. Rite now i'm at school "preparing" for a big importiant test, heh ^_^

Anyways, wish you best of luck on those lemons of yours. Hope you'll find lots of inspiration and stuff in here, I think theres' s'posed to be some sort of RPG central or whatever they called it on the Forum Index page. =)
"preparing"
do you mean studying or goofing off
hi there. I am Ancient Veemon blah blah blah blah blah blah blah of the board. You know me so I don't need to introduce myself ^^
weeeeeeee, old friend of your AV? =) .. Thats like, so cool! X3 (I love friendships, oh oh and romance!! and dark cozy rooms with a kinda cool temperatuyre... with candles and wine, dinner for two. Cuddling in front of fire (cause its cold, remember XD)*sighs* Heh, I'm such a romantic(in my own way at least) -^_^-)
well that's nice hope you find a male/female/ human/animal for that
Hey Yo, I'm new on the boards too, so Hi...
'Ello, 'ello, 'ello!

I fake a thick British accent in writing format for your welcome. Now you don't see that evey day!

...although probably for a good reason.