Join our server on Discord

Rika shaving
Well whattaya know. A pic of a girl. From me. Wonders never cease, huh?

I wouldnt call this my best one, but it was a commission, so at least I did manage to make someone happy with it.

And yes, I know her breasts are a little off. So sue me, I havent drawn a girl in a long time >:P
SWEETNESS! ^_^
Reo, I don't agree with how Caron voiced his opinion (which I still caught before you deleted it), but I have to agree with him. It really doesn't look a bit like Rika, you made some very basic mistakes with her anatomy, and it does look too geometric with all the straight lines and whatnot. All this makes this image mediocre at best. But please remember that, unlike Caron, I'm not saying this to offend you. I have little against you and this is my honest opinion.

But if it's true, then it shouldn't be censored.
i defended reo and he deleted my post also LOL
all I'm going to say is one thing I say a lot, freaky
*shifts his body weight to his right leg*

Personally, when looking at it, I thought it was suppose to be a drawing of an older Rika (well in order to shave, I was guessing that she was about 15 or 16 in the picture). Oh well...still looks good as far as I'm concerned.
I love it....yet it don't seem to look like Rika?
is a cute work, i like it.^^
very nice very nice prophet u as the others have said, are an awsome artiest i have a feeling we will be getting along very well
Umm... Prophet didn't draw that one. That was the Boss Reo, another excellent resident artist.