Join our server on Discord

what
every time i do something with effort something has to come out to fuck it all. i always try to anticipate to the future but it never works always something stranger fucks it up. some people are upset with me because i bring bad luck.

usually when 3 people are playing with me using force a chain reaction sends the accident to me. a freind of mine triped and pulled me very hard (like a judo technique) i wasn
Veemon's Followers
:shock: :shock: you seem to need some help.. family counseling or something....
im ok now

the only thing that bothering me is that i have been sick for neally one month and a half. i`m leaving all my martial training aside so i can get better soon.

for me everythings ok now.
Veemon's Followers
O_o just look that you stay safe, k. It sounds hard.
mowgly Wrote:im ok now , for me everythings ok now.

Good to know and hear Mowgly... *hugs*
damm chileans lots of them are lazy and do the things in no honest way. they say that dont have other way of getting money.

they tried to brake in my house yesterday.

i was sleeping on the second floor (it was dark and i was alone), suddenly i heard some bangings on a window i thought it was my uncle(he always does that type of stuff) but then i heard the window braking so i went down stairs silently i took a knife in hand. then i saw this guy hand reaching for the upper lock of the door it wasn`t secure so he took it of and then he pulled down the handle of the door, i got scared at that moment because i didn`t know if the door was lock by key (i thought i`d had to attack him) but luckly it was locked.
i knew he was gonna go for the other lock the key was on -_- , i managed to pull the key out before he reached it.
then i ask him what did he want and he ran away.

good thing nothing worse happened than having to pay for the window.
Veemon's Followers
You are really lucky you know at my town there are to much burglary so I have two air rifles hidden in my room for my own safty and that of my family.
wow never expected such bad things in the Netherlands.

Good you are ok, Mowgly. Just wish you best and hope you'll never have to go to such things again.
*reads Mowgly post* O.O!!!!! *huggles him close* Hope your ok..
You had the knife. You had a blind arm reaching in. Why didn't you slash his wrists and give him something to think about?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against