Join our server on Discord

Digimon Hentai Movies
I searching for Digimon Hentai Movies(avi,mpg or Flash animation).
Can anybody help me???

Thank@all

RedThunder
...or gif animation is good, too!!!

I hOpe anybody can help me out!
If any exist, they would only be fan-made and extremely rare. I don't know anybody who would be willing to put that much time into such a project to draw that much, even with a computer. I don't recommend searching for hentai videos based off of a non-hentai anime. I only know of one that's not flash, though it may as well be (Sailor Moon and the 7 Ballz). It's horrible, like just about any other movies made. No, you're better off just getting independant hentai.
However, there are some gifs out there. There are a few scattered along this site's gallery. I also know of some Taito gifs, but they aren't too impressive.
Well, GabumonBuBu releases his Digimon Show over at the DHZ, the third episode has great animation and music.
Could I have the link?
http://www.thedigimonhentaizone.com/

click on "enter" an then on "flash cartoons" and select your artist!!!
I took a look at those. However, the thumbnails turned me off. I'm not much into yaoi. Is there hetero in those too?
Me and a friend were just thinking about that the other day, we might do like a project thing... She's pretty good at animating stuff, we've mucked around with stuff before, turned out okay. If we do end up making a digimon hentai animation, i'll post it on 'ere. hmm... any ideas for the stars???
uh any hot girl (my favs being yolie and ranamon) but top choices would be mimi (she's the hot girl) izumi(zoe) and her human spirit
you could also use sora or kari cause they don't seem like they'd be sexual and with digimon you could use angewomon or lillymon and there's a whole lot of others you could use (a lot of people here might say renamon) and if you could make those it'd be cool really cool