Join our server on Discord

South Park
anybody see the new one where the kids bought ninja weapons the whole thing was anime styled and cartman being naked on public access was just like you know who's boob on tv and the got the anime part right all the way down to the JP. language song with engrish and english words in it too complete with captions at the bottom of the screen
it was funny
The boob thing was funny, but predictable for South Park. The funniest part was the switch back to standard mode after Butters took the star in his eye.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
really it just goes to show you one bob or one dick will spoil it for everyone lol
that song that played had lines like kick assue and (in english) protect my balls and the engrish was let's fighting love it was pretty funny
I love the new Anime look! ^_^

That episode is among one of many fav's.

I like the Dr. Doom like look of the Villian.
I was impressed that the lyrics to the song were actual japanese, as opposed to random meaningless syllables.
could the adverage anime fan tell the difference lol I'm kidding
but hey I thought the voices in vewtiful joe was jp. but sounded weird (I believe it's backwards english)
Great Ep, they truely know their anime, even down to the cheesy generic anime theme song that's either called "Let's Fighting Love" or "Protech my Balls". Butter's anime version of Professer Chaos looked pretty bad-ass(kind of reminded me of Bison from the Street Fighter Series), and anime Stan, Kyle, Kenny, and Cartman looked cool too. I hope they use them in later eps or even in a new SP fighting game.
yeah that would be cool but they may just use it once
Nuke Mayhem Wrote:I hope they use them in later eps or even in a new SP fighting game.

Well, they can't run with the "making fun of anime" thing forever. It would've gotten old. And if it did turn into an anime show, it'd lose some of its humor.
yeah that's true but how bout a shockwave game