Join our server on Discord

Till I'm up on my feet again
It's been a pretty crappy day for me (The Ides of March, perhaps). I learned some things I already knew, some things that I didn't want to know that I knew. Still, this isn't a rant. No, this post puts me in the top 20 total posters (sorry, Repo Man). I'm down on the upside now; it's turning back around.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
you may be #20 but I'm #8 which if I can get 1K posts then that'll make me happy
ah, congrats to be in the top 20 now. ^^

Heh, really UnknownH it's really lonely here in the past of 1k post counts ^^
Me, I've been having good luck lately, but good luck makes me hugely uncomfortable...all the while I wonder: when's it all gonna come crashing down on me??

Well, while I'm still alive, let me congratulate you.
heh heh hey if you die can we split up your stuff?
Quote:heh heh hey if you die can we split up your stuff?
I'd say yes, but then I'd be afraid that you'd try and kill me. I've got a lot of stuff, and you guys represent the small minority of people who wouldn't think that it was all crap.
I know that you saw me.
no I meant if anus dies but since you brought it up what do you have?
Quote:no I meant if anus dies but since you brought it up what do you have?
About 400 action figures, thousands of Legos, 100 video games, 200 CDs, and the various electronics for playing the latter two. For Digimon alone, go to the "Do You Still Buy Digimon Products?" thread.
I know that you saw me.
Hmmm... nah, killing is bad I'll just come over and play with your stuff while you're alive