Join our server on Discord

I hate being ignored
Yeah, that's really about it. Says it all, I feel. I *don't* like being freaking *ignored*, especially by people I consider to be, at the very least, friends. >_>

*is bitter*

agz
*pats agz on the back* We all hate being ignored... So who's ignoring ya?
I'm being ignored by these bloody bastards I know IRL. >_> Buncha...BASTARDS! >_<

*mutters, grumbling*

You'd think they'd at least TELL me why they're ignoring me...

*mutters his way out to lunch*

agz
somehow I understand how you feel. Being ignored is really one of the worst thing in life. I hate those ppl who hurts others with pure ignorance.

Be sure, they'll get punished for that. Sorry I am not really good in cheering up others, but be sure I don't ignore you. ^^
I've actually tryed to be invisable sometimes it works pretty good too
I know the feeling. It sucks. When it happens to me I just want to crawl into bed and not come out for a few days.

But things aren't always going to be so bad. If you feel like people aren't paying attention to you and that they should, either talk to them about it (if they're the kind of people that you can have such a talk with) or just get away from them for a bit. Go to your happy place. I know you have one, right?

Also, you'll never be ignored here. Everyone here really likes you and thinks you're great.
especally if you can give everyone stuff from the net and don't act stupid
Being ignored does suck.. and it's even the worst when it's people you know and talk to outside the computer. Those bloddy bastards!!! lol
You can Ignore them back if they walk past you dont look at them it works I know
That's just the easy way out.. ignoring them back.. nothing will ever be acomplished that way...