Join our server on Discord

where's the m/m digimon art?
gerf, it's been a while since i've been here last and my it has changed a lot. well let me get down and dirty (hehe i like it like that anyways =P) i wanna know if there are any m/m digimon (the digimon not the tamers) art out there. that's what i'm looking for mainly because i got the taste of furries (and i'm one) so just wondering. well t00t

Quezacotl
...aaaaand the second post is why I no longer visit this forum.
And the guy posting that rather offensive post is banned, just cleaning out that guys mistakes now.

Sorry about that guys ^^
Err... What just happened? :shock:
Sure beats the Hell out of me. Would somebody please explain this one?
Meh, somebody posted a bunch of flames on the board but it is all erased. Basically he said mm is disgusting and so on. Don't know why he would waste him time. I myself would love a real life Gatomon and Palmon.
mrredrover Wrote:Meh, somebody posted a bunch of flames on the board but it is all erased. Basically he said mm is disgusting and so on. Don't know why he would waste him time. I myself would love a real life Gatomon and Palmon.

I'd like to see more yaoi involving Patamon, myself. And not just random "let's pair him up with a random character just for the sake of an odd lemon pairing" type of ways, either. I've always strongly supported pairing him up with Gomamon.

The Infamous Boss Reo