Join our server on Discord

Halloes, first post, first yaoi story I wanted to share :D
Hello! My name is anonymousmon, yes I'm a Digimon maniac, and I love hentais, but I dislike yaois depending on who's in it (no offense to beelzemon fans, but regardless of how cool he is, I HATE IT when he's in a yaoi). I'm your everyday friendly guy, and I'm from Puerto Rico, so I'm pretty much familiarized with this and South Park (fave thing about them: Whenever Kenny dies). So it's nice to meet you all! Below is my very first yaoi, and it features Exveemon and Wargreymon (COMING SOON FROM ME: WEREGARURUMON AND WARGREYMON), so I hope you enjoy.

Some facts about me:

Fave yaoi couplings: (NO HUMANS)

Wargreymon/Exveemon
Wargreymon/BlackWargreymon
Wargreymon/Weregarurumon
Growlmon/Wargreymon
Growlmon/Pretty much anyone except Beelzemon (NO PUN INTENDED!!!)
Leomon/Wargreymon and anyone

ULTIMATE RELATION FOR WRITERS: Wargreymon/Exveemon/Weregarurumon/Growlmon/Leomon/
BlackWargreymon

Favorite hentai couplings: Any except humans and Beelzemon (NO PUN INTENDED AGAIN!!! I'M SORRY!)

Now for my yaoi, enjoy!

Cute story :) you should write more you seem prity good
NeKo Link Wrote:Cute story :) you should write more you seem prity good

LOL Yeah, I'm a writer by nature. I'm not really a gay, I just wrote it for fun. And also, yeah, I'll post something else soon. It's all in the first post. And yeah, a hentai's coming soon (NO PUN INTENDED JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!).
I like your story there mabye not my favourite characters who cares it was create story