Join our server on Discord

Lord of The Rings: Return of The King Wind all 11 awards ^_^
Pfff. The Oscars are political. It's virtually impossible to rely on them as proper judges of the creme-de-la-creme of cinematic brilliance.

I mean, "Chicago" was boring and annoying, but they most likely gave it best picture since it had been so long since they awarded a musical.
damn right they don't judge cinematic brilliance. i mean, if they did, donnie darko would've won best picture when it was made. i mean, it was cheap, but the movie was pure genius, and that's what film should be about, not who spends the most money.
I for one, think that the best movie ever is Less Than Zero. What other anti-drug film could make so many people absolute junkies?
MATTHEWDMETCALF Wrote:LOTR wasn't all that great, and a lot of movies are really much better than LOTR

...like what?
Depends on the genre. Every category has it's classic. This one just happens to be Fantasy Adventure's
you know the fake trailer for the fake megaman movie wasn't done for so much money but it really does kick some butt
Quote:you know the fake trailer for the fake megaman movie wasn't done for so much money but it really does kick some butt

Do you know where I can find the trailer to this movie?
The One Caron Wrote:...like what?

Well...thousands of films...It's not thatr hard to one-up LOTR