Join our server on Discord

The world's coolest boat =D
Oops, sorry, I didn't know ^^;;;;

As for the language, I can't really judge because I d
*Suddenly throws himself onto his bed, crying* I hate it! I've always hated it! ... And now time for a quote =)

Quote:mean true and gross true
but it's a pig so you couldn't steal from it and what sick f*ck would plug a pig
Weeeellllll.... I'll giva ya a link... Er I couldn't find it, sorry.. Anyways it said that a policeman from norway had sex with a pig ^^; Yeah, I know, its sick! I mean, it wasn't even his pig... And he's a cop!! o.o;;;
Pigs are my least favorite animals =P and my mom has a pet pig too. The pig, she used to crawl all over the house after she's ran amuck outside =P I'm so disgusted =P can't ya tell? =P

But now the shtupid thing shtays outshide =D

Good thing she was too fat to walk downstairs because that's where my room is and I keep lots of snacks hidden in various places.

I don't see why someone would screw a pig, I mean, it uses it's arse for all 3 bodily functions!

If you are to screw a non-human, get something... cleaner... fluffier... orange...

*laughs* forget it.
while I agree some on the boning something like that (not really furry though) still a pig gross does it really use it's but for three things?
Well, I've seen only one hole on the pig and I've seen her go #1 and #2 and being a girl she can also go #3. So it does use one hole for 3 things, yes.

I think reptiles and birds do the same thing too.
eww...gross that's why no one should eat pork butt (fear factor sucks)
What creativity...I don't really get what PETA is that upset about. As an art minor, if I came to class with this kind of stuff, I'd get A's across the board!

So, revel in his brilliance. And don't fuck animals, dead or alive.
true true
And why not fuck living animals, Anus? <.<
no he meant normal animals not you andromorphs