Join our server on Discord

Undeniable Love
Undeniable Love
By solaria
"Soul meets soul on lover's lips."
~Percy Bysshe Shelly
"Xander, wake up!" a voice yelled in my ear.
I slowly stirred awake and looked at the figure above me, thinking it was my mom. Then, I rubbed my eyes and saw Davis staring right at me.
"What is it, Davis?" I asked, standing up and stretching.
"We were supposed to go meet Kari and T.K. an hour ago, now get up and get going!" Davis yelled as he walked out of my bedroom to talk to my mother.
I looked at the clock, thinking he was wrong. He was right, we were supposed to meet Kari and T.K. at 10:30 in the morning. The clock read 11:30. I yipped and scrambled to my closet to grab my clothes and get dressed.
After a couple minutes, I walked out of my bedroom, putting on my blue sunglasses as I shut my bedroom door behind me. I started to walk to Davis, but then realized I'd forgot the most important thing I needed: my D-3. I walked back to my room and opened it, clunking my feet over the dark blue carpet. I grabbed my D-3 and walked back to the door, only to be sidetracked by my mirror. I looked at myself, grabbing a comb and brushing my short silver hair. I set the comb down and looked at my clothes. My black long sleeve shirt and navy blue t-shirt looked wrinkled, my black jeans looked like they were new, and my black zip-up boots looked three years old. I shrugged and walked out of my bedroom, grabbing Davis by the collar of his shirt.
"Bye, mom! I'll be back for dinner!" I yelled as Davis and I walked out of my apartment in downtown Tokyo.
Davis and I ran to the elevator, racing against each other as usual. Of course, I won, like always. Davis can't beat my speed if his life depended on it. I snickered as Davis gave me a lurid look as he pushed a button on the elevator's silver control panel.
i am going to continue my BWG/Xander series, but i will be re-writing my first chapter into thrid person before I work on my next chapter, so stick tight and i'll have the re-written version of Undeniable Love up ASAP!