Join our server on Discord

Davis dies the hard way!
... I think it was in rather poor taste to continue a fic that was a point of contention.

Yeah, this doesn't seem to be bashing - just a torturefic. Different form of lameness, is all.

I do wonder if you'd write a torturefic about TK with the same premise - Kari hiring somebody to hurt and humiliate him.
Quote:... I think it was in rather poor taste to continue a fic that was a point of contention.

I guess we're both smoking crack.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Quote:... I think it was in rather poor taste to continue a fic that was a point of contention.

Since some of you have not mastered the art of "common sense" let me say one last time

THIS IS NOT A SEQUEL TO ANYTHING. THIS IS A LEMON I WAS COMISSIONED AND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYONES ELSES LEMON.

Quote:Yeah, this doesn't seem to be bashing - just a torturefic. Different form of lameness, is all.

Despite what you may think, some people do like stories that resolve around gore and torture. How is it lame when I'm giving something to fans like that? Won't it just make me a better lemon author for giving more to more people?

Quote:I do wonder if you'd write a torturefic about TK with the same premise - Kari hiring somebody to hurt and humiliate him.

Do not wonder for I would do it in heartbeat without any remorse if I'd be comissioned that.

If you think I'm DaiKari hater, you are wrong. I'm not hater nor a lover of any digimon paring.

So if you have any troubles, go ahead, make me a comission. It's not like all my knowledge was used in that anyway.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you