Join our server on Discord

Hi, Im new and from ezboard!
i
Veemon's Followers
WHY THE FUCK SHOULDN'T SAME SEX COUPLES MARRY? I mean, I don't believe in marriage in general, but if someone else wants to, LET THEM! No matter if they're gay or lesbian or straight or what have ya! I wish ol' Pretzel Monster from D.C. would get that into his thick redneck skull...

[Image: dubya-jobs-bs.jpg]
i don't agree with marriage because it's a fucking religious institution. i mean , i don't get why gay people wanna get married when it's a practice invented by a society of biggots who totally hate them. i mean, omg, what's next, they gonna cry about not being allowed into the fucking KKK next?! somebody needs to knock some sense into these people.
i bit of topic , believing in religion just has to do with how was life to eachother, in my case there are strange stuff that happened just when some people were praying.
my great grand mother (i
Veemon's Followers
you know come I think nov. bush could be boned in the polls just how many gays are going to vote this year
boy bush could be screwed
Thing is, the ultra-conservatives outweigh the gays and liberals... Sadly...
Topic 1: Hi welcome here on our board. It's good to have new persons here. Hope you have a good time and enjoy the insanity. :P

Topic 2: Bleh marriages. Go away with them! I don't wanna marry anyone coz if the love is gone, your money will go too.
Thanx for posting here! although it was off topic! :P I moved to the country to get away from people that i dont wanna be around with but now these gay people moved in and there havinf these things where they invite there friends from the city to there house and and they go camping. my bud from across the street has kids! and he is worry about this as much as me what should we do? (might as well continue the topic that was started. just without the Bush crap!) whitch i strongly beleive with all of you
wait, i am REALLY confused. do you have something against gays?! *glares*
I think he means some special ones but it confuses me too. :S