Join our server on Discord

I hate the Final Fantasy X Minigames *GRRRRRRRRRRRRR*
Yeah...that is usually why I love Final Fantasy....the fact that you can go anywhere...FF10 almost struck me as not a final fantasy game....
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, Single player mode, without a gameboy advance is tough.

Because firstly, before you go get any stats. You have to trim mog! YES hes a giant puffball in this game. It takes about 5 minutes.. yes 5! minutes to trim his fur down ( it weights him down when carrying the chalice )
Then once you get that done, you have to go looking around for items to make weapons and armor. AND you have to get a good reputation with your family so they'll give you better stuff. AND if you don't have the unknown element. You have to wait before you can go throught some of the maisma.
The game is quite fun though. Hehe when I saw a behemoth ( the big purple thingy. ) I was like damn thats uh.. wow big and purple.. and kinda cute. I gotta go back there cause its on the second cycle.
Oh yeah and the cycle system. Once you beat a boss you gotta wait a year before you can go back for the next cycle. It gets very confusing. Just keep building up your stats more and more.
I should of gotten to the final area on year 5, but I'm on year 7, because I never got the unknown element and my stats are too low. It takes 20 minutes or more just to go through a dungeon and you have to do it over and over to get more and more stats. Plus I still have to get the ulitima maul for my character. So I have kick ass attack.
I like action RPG's though. The story is interesting too.
FFX-2 I hate the mini games to especially the gunnerranch
I agree, the mini games can be somewhat challenging and annoying.. Sometimes I want to do the same thing, just bash the controller across the room, but then reality sets in, with how much a fucking controller is these days, it's just insane!!! So I would do the same as Ancient would do, bash some AOL disks!!! Lots of fun! XD