Join our server on Discord

strange feelings
I don't know for sure what the name of it is, but it definitely exists with some people. Animals are generally the ones that get it, though. The only name I can think of is "spider sense," since that's a perfect example of it.
I have a psychic talent, but not much. It's a dull one, too. I dream events more often than most people do, but when I do, they usually aren't interesting at all. I even once dreamt the exact instance of me going to the bathroom. Yeah, pretty useless, and actually annoying sometimes. It saved my life once, though, because had I not dreamt it, the conversation I was in with a very angry person would've led to my death. Fortunately, I was able to say something different when it came and get away with no harm whatsoever. I suppose that I'd be fine living with such a nuisance if it's done that for me.
Ah, my apologies then. Feel free to practice away.
Yeah, I researched this kind of thing when I was studying intuition in school. In one case a man was loading his gun and as he was putting the last bullet in he got a really bad feeling, so he didn't load the bullet. Later on that evening there was a big fight between his wife's parents and the father in law grabbed the gun and went to shoot his wife but the chamber ( the one the man didn't load due to a bad feeling ) was not loaded. It is being discovered that humans can "detect" things before they happen, not due to a special power but due to outstanding intuition.
I have several powers. I can summon abnormal strength, speed, and fighting abilities when I'm pissed off. I can kick really high, much higher than you'd think by looking at me. I can be choked for minutes without tapping out (eventually, I break out of the hold). I can tell when people are lying to me. People who befriend me improve themselves, whereas people who defriend me end up in the gutter. Just today, I discovered that I could block and dodge incoming food in a food fight without even seeing it.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
my brain has various odd things
my being here is one I attract wierd things I didn't look for this site but I found it
Agumongugu Wrote:I have a psychic power, but it is a stupid one. I can subconsciously know when it is exactly a certain time on the dot. I am always 99% of the time, correct. If I could take a test asking me "What time did you do this or that", I could say right on the exact minute what I did and when. I don't even use a watch either =P

Go download "Amazing Clock" by Half Japanese right now. It's a funny song.
Quote:I have several powers. I can summon abnormal strength, speed, and fighting abilities when I'm pissed off.

um...that's not a power, that's called adrenaline.

anyway, yeah, i suppose i have psychic powers, but they suck ass. if someone's like depressed i can feel it and i can shield my mind from others' psychic abilities.
Quote:um...that's not a power, that's called adrenaline.

The first two might be, but the last one refers to my ability to use my surroundings and to put together some impressive strategies.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Errr... Hello, everyone, reality check! I find it a little hard to believe all of you have some weird power or other. ^^;;;;;;

Myself? No extraordinary powers whatsoever and proud! :P
ha! unban has no powers but would anyone like to see a site found with my powers (i.e. one wierd site)?