Join our server on Discord

logic
Hehe, why thank you *Hugs you tightly* Thats really nice of you, and I have to admit that I am a pretty nice person too. Not to mention cool, awesome and all that, hehe. -^_^- --Well A-vee was the only one who complained about your Caps-typing, I didn't mind at all, 'cept that I've been chatting since the Internet was invented so I take chatting pretty serious.. For me it looked like you were yelling at me :D
You forgot #5.
#5 - If your logical mind and your emotions both pause and say 'WTF?!' pretend it never happened and walk swiftly away.
I disagree. If you don't understand something, continue forth! I always do =)
Micah Wrote:I've been chatting since the Internet was invented so I take chatting pretty serious..
You've been chatting on-line that long? That's pretty cool. I've been getting on-line since AOL was first released, but I've long since left it. And he's right, you ARE a nice guy Micah =)
Yay! Thanks -^_^-

AOL... you had AOL? *shudders* Well i'm glad you got rid of it!
That is exactly the same effect the caps have at me too. I thought he yelled inside this topic. ^^

Well I chat not that long and I am really seldom at aim, but somehow I have a sense for nice and good people. And to the people posted here. You're all nice persons. Glad I met ya here.
Waaa! ^^ *hugs AV* Glad to have met you too =)

It's funny because I know AV better here than I do at the DHZ =) perhaps because there are a bunch of complainers over there and it's hard to find any happy posts really. I'm really only at the DHZ for 2 reasons.

1. I like Digimon.
2. My counterpart Gabumon Bubu goes there.
*hugs back*

well might be I am more myself here. ^^

Anyways it is true with the DHZ. I wonder where all the fun is gone there. Only the ranting and bitching at others doesn't make a lot of fun and is scares me, coz it ish not my style.

I go there too coz of the Digimon and while some good persons are there too. ^^
I asked Gabumon Bubu to start comming here more often, but he keeps saying that this place is too slow for the likes of him. Bleh!
it ish his mind and we have to accept it, though it would be really cool to have him here more often too. ^^

But he is still a very good person in my books.