Join our server on Discord

Few new pics from yours truely.
Heyas. Thought I'd post some new pics up here, give y'all a first glance <=). Two of them have been put in another thread, but I'll repost them here in case you didn't catch them.

[Image: skbwg.jpg]

[Image: GabuImpVee.jpg]

[Image: TakatoGalgomon.jpg]
^up there, Takoto's 18. ee the redmark, that's his heart shaped Tattoo. HAve to be 18 to get one of those XD

And I'm working on more. I'll be sure to upload when I'm done <=)
Those are some pretty nice pics. I like the BWG sketch - his feet are so sexy.:)
great pictures man. You know you are a real great artist and you showed it once more.

Hehe I love the second pic, hmm.. my three favorite Digimon in one pic. :P

Yesh, the BlackWarGreymon one ish great too.

Hmm what Takato betray'S Guilmon? O_o lol/jk

fun fun. interesting pairing anyways.

Keep it up man ^^
I wish I had that Blackwargreymon. Can I request more BWG pics. I never found too many pics of him and more would be totally awesome.
NO complaints here, m'man.
Ohhhh,it's Blackie!!!!!Wow,I like it a lot!!!!Good job!!!

*turns around to leave.Suddenly stops and turns back*Waitaminit.....So far,that's the second pic I see in this forum that's not yaoi....This means we can upload pics with just guys,not yaoi-ish,here?Good,that's good to know*grinds her hands*

Well,keep it up.
Nooooo. They have to be yaoi-ish. Thats yaoi-ish because it shows teh kawk.
Quote:Nooooo. They have to be yaoi-ish. Thats yaoi-ish because it shows teh kawk.

Raaaargh!!!*bumps her head several times against the wall*I WILL become crazy here,more even than how I already am.*grinds her aching forehead* I already had an argument at Artists' Domain cuz they were telling me that my pic was hentai,yaoi,alien or whatever.
Isn't yaoi when it involves 2 or more guys having sex?
Please,I wanna ask you a favor:Tell me if this pic of mine is yaoi for you:
http://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/vi...php?t=2813I don't see any fucking here,but since it shows teh kawk...

Sigh...never mind,I'll do it practical:I'll upload my stuff here,and if you think it's not yaoi,remove it.Guess it's the best solution.
Well,see ya*takes a last look at Blackie*
*Looks at pictures and gives two thumbs up!*

Love the coloring! :)