Join our server on Discord

GREAT NEW IDEA!!
Americans will avoid anything that causes pot-bellies? Well, I neither want to generalise nor offend here, but they don't call America "the fattest country on Earth" for no reason... ^^;;;
America definitely is the fattest country on Earth, but we earned it. We are the economical/pop-culture/military center of the world (though it'd make much better sense for Canada to rule the world, they are the smartest country in the world).

And, by the way, Pink Floyd's music was created entirely for druggies, listen to any song and you'll know that.
What would be the point of legalizing pot? They'd have to flat out sell it.

Pfft.
In any case, I'm from the "terrorist supporting" nation of Canada where it's a $50 (That's, like, a dime American.) fine for being caught with dope.

And as for the States' assertion that pot supports terrorism - that's retarded. The majority of North American marijuana is "home grown" and "made proudly in the USA"
Not true, a fair share of the drugs in the US is from columbian gangs.
MATTHEWDMETCALF Wrote:Not true, a fair share of the drugs in the US is from columbian gangs.

I said pot, you crack fiend.
this is why we don't make pot legal and wait for december (and hope bush don't win)
Quote:::Laughs:: Oh, c'mon now. That's the stupidest thing I ever heard. Phish and Pink Floyd created and perfected mellow rock. And System Of A Down is a wanna-be Iron Maiden (and failing at it).

Mellow rock can't be perfected, because it sucks, and you'd have to be high to enjoy it. I'll let you bash System Of A Down all you want; I don't like them that much, but Buckcherry rules (or ruled, they broke up).
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
true Mellow Rockl does SUCK ASS
Mellow rock you can enjoy whether you're high or not. It's much deeper than the punk trash you like. It's just a watered-down death metal. You can't take the real version, so listen to the toned down version. Mellow rock is much deeper than "OH, boohoo! My life sucks! I'll kill myself! Waaah! ::Random guitar solo::" (and don't say it isn't, I used to listen to that stuff too).
I still say Mellow SUCKS ASS!