Join our server on Discord

Heeeeelp....Digimon World RPG3!!!!!
Hi...Just in case anybody here has played DW RPG3,will you please tell me what to do?I'm stuck in the spot after you defeat Gallacticmon.I've already defeated Kurt,all the BKs and beated all human duelers.So what's next?How could I access the true Tournament?If you can,please give me a hand.
Where is that place located?

I could help you to the best of my knowledge, or you could go to www.gamefaqs.com
I haven't reached that point yet, but I think the tournament is in Asuka City's lobby.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
yes it is
Hi there
Quote:Where is that place located?

I could help you to the best of my knowledge, or you could go to www.gamefaqs.com
I already visited there,and says nothing.(My,whadda bunch of losers!I wouldn't be writing anything if I knew as little as them!!)Though maybe...

I gotta thank you for giving me the link,at last I found some screen shots!!!*stealing them for my site*
Okay,I've been told this:The American version ends just when U fight Gallacticmon.The Jap and European continue after that,so maybe the walkthroughs are so incomplete,they might be based on them.
After defeating Gallacticmon,you virtually "end the game".After it,Junior,Kail and Teddy re-enter the DW.You go talk to the Arena receptionist and she tells you that you should defeat all Amaterasu leaders.You go meet them and they all tell you you need to have all Epic Items to fight them.After you do,you go back to the Arena and the receptionist says you gotta fight the strongest player,that happens to be Kurt.When you defeat him,he tells you that you're the first World Champ and you should defeat anybody who wants to fight you.So I went and fought all human duelers.That's where I got stuck.Oh,and defeated all Blacks in the tunnels underground.
I've seen no FAQs after you defeat all leaders.*shrug*You got it now?
Thank you a lot for trying to help me.
I think it's time to move on. Have you beaten Digimon World, Digimon World 2, and Digital Card Battle yet? Also, the Gameshark can really do some cool things as far as which Digimon you can play as, and the attacks they can use.
I know that you saw me.
Wisemon:My,you sure are a big help! Evil
Well, at least give the Gameshark a chance. After I beat Digimon World 2, I used the Gameshark to give myself ChaosWarGreymon (who looks a lot like BlackWarGreymon), ChaosPierrotmon, ChaosMetalSeadramon, and Kimeramon. I also used DNA-up chips to add Omnimon, Baihumon, and Diaboromon to my roster. Then I gave them attacks like "Titan Laser" and "Rail Cannon", ones you can't get through DNA Digivolving. I have no idea what the Gameshark can do for Digimon World 3, but it has to be something good.
I know that you saw me.
yeah hacking the system though shark is fun
Well,hi there.
Quote:Well, at least give the Gameshark a chance. After I beat Digimon World 2, I used the Gameshark to give myself ChaosWarGreymon (who looks a lot like BlackWarGreymon), ChaosPierrotmon, ChaosMetalSeadramon, and Kimeramon. I also used DNA-up chips to add Omnimon, Baihumon, and Diaboromon to my roster. Then I gave them attacks like "Titan Laser" and "Rail Cannon", ones you can't get through DNA Digivolving. I have no idea what the Gameshark can do for Digimon World 3, but it has to be something good.
Well,I meant a big help cuz you told me to move on.That's for me to decide,don't you think?Anyway,I did play Digimon 1 and 2.What I need is find out the walkthrough in the 3,not Digimon or attacks.And I already discovered how do I DV Beelzemon in 2 ways,so I'm done with Digimon(as long as I have Beelze-chan,everything's OK with Digimon)*sigh*
I really don't think the Gameshark will help with the walkthrough,but thanks anyway.