Join our server on Discord

Simple and Clean (yaoi, angst etc.)
Wolf_ODonnell Wrote:Of course I wouldn't, but I wouldn't give the human race the sex drive that allows such things as rape and prostitution to happen.

But without that sex drive, why would we want to have sex at all?
Is that 'Huh? 'for me?I'm sorry,Boss Reo,I was talking to ol'Wolf there.
Ah. sorry
undo Wrote:
Wolf_ODonnell Wrote:Of course I wouldn't, but I wouldn't give the human race the sex drive that allows such things as rape and prostitution to happen.

But without that sex drive, why would we want to have sex at all?

Other animals don't have the same sex drive we do, yet they get by pretty much okay. Females go into heat, you see, and only when the males get a whiff of that scent do they go sex crazy.

Of course, in order for that to work we have to have a better sense of smell (and according to a recent study, our sense of sight, particularly our perception of colours, developed at the expense of our sense of smell).
So basically you're saying that the world would be better if we just acted out of instinct and never felt any attraction for each other, and that sex would somehow be better if it was as exciting as brushing your teeth?
Yep. And your point is?

Look, love can take place without sexual attraction. It does so in dogs, wolves etc. does it not? So why can't it work?
Because we're human.
and humans are just plain idiots.. (no offense humans :P)

and humans show love though sex.
I cannot believe it.

I now know of a 15 year old who was raped by a man and now suffers from AIDS. He will eventually die aged 30 perhaps and that's with medication and if no one comes up with a good treatment or cure. Is this price worth it?

Well, all I know is, there are people out there who are having sex, others who are having sex forced on them against their will and me sitting here with no chance of getting sex, wanting sex but not getting any! Bah!

You could say my resentment is out of pure jealousy against those who have experienced true love, but it horrifies me.

I'm gay because I cannot look a woman, or imagine a woman naked, without being reminded of all those who have been used and raped and abused. Frankly, that isn't a turn on.
It's something you eventually get over. Im not particularly enjoying the tone this topic is taking.