Join our server on Discord

New Guy! (At least for this board)
Hi there. My name is Agumongugu and I'm from the DHZ. I know a couple of you guys, but the rest I am more than wiling to get to know. I've lately been obsessed with message boards, so I came here too. I hope to fit right in with yall.

Yall... funny word...

~Agumongugu
Welcome to the board. and contrary to what you may have heard over there, Im not an asshole.

Please enjoy your time here at the forums. :3
hi i kinow u i've seen ya a couple of times over there at the DHZ

*loos at Boss Reo*
I feel sorry 4 ya dude thats sad the poeple r makeing rumors about ya
hey I know you
you write mostly yaoi don't you?
Hi-YA!
Thank you all for the nice welcome *bows*

The Infamous Boss Reo Wrote:Welcome to the board. and contrary to what you may have heard over there, Im not an asshole.

Actually, I have not heard of you at all O.o... but I've seen your work and I liked it all quite a bit ^^ *claps*

UnknownH Wrote:hey I know you
you write mostly yaoi don't you?

True true. I don't know why, I just find Yaoi easier to write... though I am writing my first straight lemon =) and it's gonna have Kari in it. Expect to see it on the DHZ in... I don't know, 6 months?

Don't ask... I'm just a lazy arse.

*Returns to listening to my newly acquired Phantasy Star On-line soundtrack* ^_^
HIYA!! Welcome.....*blinks* I don't know what else to say....
Hi, great to meet you here too. Hope you have a good time.

You should know me from the DHZ, I am one of the spamm... errr, I mean poster there too. ^^
lol nice save AV Wink lol lol
oh yes good post (heh heh)
hmm you find yaoi eaier to write that's something but each his own you know I hate writing