Join our server on Discord

Goodbye
I doubt anyone cares anymore since i haven't posted a Lemon in so long but i figured its better to explain myself instead of just leaving without a word to the subject.

I have submitted my resignation to the board and i'm leaving. This means that I'm not going to write anymore lemons and my lemon Fox Tails is canceled. I will not write anymore to the story here if at all.

Since my grandmother died almost two years ago i just lost interest in writting and i couldn't contienu it. Its a hard decision to leave in the middle of such a great story but its just to much work to try and reserect something that is already dead.

I know there are a few people out there who would like to see the end of the story but i just can't do it. i have more pressing things to take care of in my life. Thank you all for your support, it meant a lot to me to hear from you. It was fun to write the story and i hope that in some way it contienues. If not authored by me then by someone else. I whish you all the best of luck from here on in because i won't be here to see it.

I hope that you all understand my decision and that you enjoyed my storys.

thank you all,

Ryoku
ok see ya
sad to hear that. Well farewell and take care.
bye bye Ryokumon..