Join our server on Discord

Uncomfortable Moments in Gaming: Naked Raiden
ooo, FRESH!! -^_^- A butt naked man! ;D Sorry guys, but i've already seen that one, played the game and all... => (Though I have to admit he's got a great ass! Just admit it you all!! j/k =) )
UnknownH Wrote:ok how?

Give me my sanity back :P
......" Whined all the straight people, before they went back to the various naked, smutty pictures of digimon characters.

Get over it. And TC, you're not really one to say it's uncomfortable. You have a diaper fetish.

I say there should be MORE male nudity in games! If Lunar and MGS were ballsy enough to show off a lucsious bod, then let there be more! You already have your DOA's and boob-jiggling pixels. Let the boi-luvers have something to enjoy, you whiney biotches >:3

There will be a reckoning. Oh yes. This, is MERELY the beginning. Soon, we'll even have naked FF characters, naked Capcom chars, and, dare I say it, Naked Link.

It will be delicious. >:3

.....and yes, I havent taken my pills today.
*blinks 4 a couple of seconds* ...................okay then
Oh, great, more nudity in gaming ::Rolls eyes: Whatever happened to decent storyline? Jeez, get your mind out of the gutter and into your head
aA lot of games (like any Japaniese RPGs) have crappy storylines and gameplay (TB fighting..::Shiver::) with a lot of nudity (partial or full) and "loving". MGS2 had a crappy storyline that went nowhere and tried to make up for it with Raiden's ass. For God's sake, one of the bosses just rolls around on rollerskates while you have to chase him around in a wild-goose chase. I see that shot as people trying to buy a crappy game because of one little thing. I wonder if Warcraft 3 would have sold more if they had Thrall nude on the cover?
**Get over it. And TC, you're not really one to say it's uncomfortable. You have a diaper fetish.***

I didn't say it was.

I was using the title for the vid as the title for the post thats all.

And while I am here I want you to know I have a Spanking, Furry, & Bondage Fetish too! :P

Also I would love to see a naked link...and better yet a Fully naked Star Fox! ^_^ MMMMMMMMMMMMM! YUMMY!
oy this(and reo's post) is odd and AV I meant I'd help rika but even I can't restore sanity cause the I'd restore my own half-way insaneness
sanity is insane !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sanity is overrated. So is reality.
Sanity is only in the minds of people who think they are insane. If you think you are sane, then you are sane. Sanity is nothing more than an image you create in your mind. Nothing more