Join our server on Discord

Need help!! If you would be so kind.
:)

Hello again all. Currently i only have the first season up till Pata digivolves to AngeMon. The vhs's that i so carefully taped from that point on have been hijacked by someone whom will hopefully suffer the cruel fate of Karma. Evil

Now to my question.

i am looking for information, it can be weblink or even a personal reply if you would honor my request.

i am striving to write a digific centerd on Myotismon, Wizarmon, and Gatomon.

However having mostly forgotten :shock: the dynamic that ran between the three. i slightly remember that Gatomon was taken as a faithful retainer. But that is about all.

if you could help by pointing this lowly writer to the information she needs, or wish to elaborate on your own. ihis writer would be most honorably humbled.

Thank you, servant
i'll ask the all mighty and mysterious Dru
hmm..what do you want to know exactly?
:oops: Hmm...Let me think.

If Gato was a faithful retainer, then was Myo the big asshole I seem to remember? Did she have scars?

What was Wizardmon doing there?

Was he a retianer of Myotismons also?

:? :Gritting teeth in frustration:

If you could use three adjectives each to describe Myotismon, Gatomon, and Wizardmon what would they be in your opinion?

Thank you, Servant

:goes to lick wounds from earlier PICC line removal, and to take much Percocet:
it was her eyes as salamon
yes
she saved him one day so he followed her
and
ass
strong
faithful
Thankyou so much UnknownH!

i had completely forgotten about the whole eyes deal.

Now i just need to get my cd case for inspiration music, and hopefully everything else will fall into place.

i love fanfiction it's the writing it that's a killer.

Servant
gah too late to answer....

yeah you're right writing the stuff is a big pain. :)
true writhing can be but if u have the right stuff in mind then your set
I hate writing and pens w/o anyway to change it but I have never liked writing (my own reasons)
The hard thing with me is that when I get down to it and start writing, I'll be going at it as hard and heavy as I can then bam....my once gleefully dancing plot bunnies have dropped dead, retreated to the closet to drink and play poker, or flat out given me the finger and left.

I couldn't tell you how many fics I have sitting there half finished crying "We're not done" , every time I walk by.

With me it's weird, most of the time the urge to write hits when I'm not able to write. Like when I'm perfectly content to browse the internet and say fuck it all to fanfiction, then I pop in a cd and Idea inspiration hits. I'm really scared about writing Digi Fic, I'm really afraid I'll bugger it to hell, mess up the characters, really piss off other readers.

(I know this is coming from a girl who helps write Tolkien fanfiction, but I'm always careful to not fuck with Middle Earth too badly because there's nothing the Tolkien purists like better than to have a good ole' barbque.) Besides I like Tolkien..I really like trying to keep it in cannon.

I guess the point that I'm really blathering on about is that I really like Digimon even though I've only seen up through the end of the second season, and I don't want to mess up too badly writing these adorable kids and critters.

:oops: I know give me a good keyboard and I'l just keep going yadda, yadda, yadda, hopefully I havent annoyed ya'll yet!

Servant