Join our server on Discord

Harry Potter Fanfic Yaoi Severus/Remus
Authors Notes: The following is not only the first Harry Potter fic that I attempted, but my first foray into slash fanfiction as well.

I want to warn you that if the thought of having sexual encounters in front of a Crucifix with the figure of Christ in his agony, you must not read this fanfiction it will only anger you.

This was written in a slightly AU setting, that depicts Severus Snape as a vampire.

Thank you to all who read and review for your comments are truthfully appreciated, and thank you to my most avid heterolifemate Lin the Elf for being the worlds best beta.
Servant

Poppies In the Winter of my Heart

The wind whips coolly around the school these days, the mornings clear and bright, and the nights bitterly cold. But the thing I have recognized the most this year is the sounds. Never before have I been so intent upon hearing the voices murmuring in the halls. The sounds of the birds in the forest. The fall leaves rustling in the breeze. It is as if my eyes have been blinded and I am hearing these things as a newborn. No longer are my days fraught with bitterness, my nights filled with sorrow.

I have been delivered.

An angel has swept down from the heavens and taken me from my misery. I suppose it all began innocently enough. A late night, wandering the halls endlessly searching, needing, hating. I remember I was so lost, until I saw him. Bathed by the cold light of the moon pouring in from the open window. I quickly drew myself into the shadows, away from his presence, and watched as he sobbed. This man one so usually quiet and steadfast crying? I felt an aching come from the bottom of my soul, and it was then that the deeds of the past the petty bickering, the downright loathing, were released. My heart alighted with gladness, and I left him to his lament. It was a rare gift to see him bathed in the beauty of the moon, and I was not going to let him know that I had seen him in one of his most private holy moments.

The next day my thoughts were only of him and the way that he seemed paler, purer, more human