Join our server on Discord

Cowboy Bebop Fanfic "Ride em' Cowboy" Straight Jet

A.N: This was written a year ago while recovering from septicemia. The first and only fanfic written in under an hour, perhaps it was the morphine?

Ride Em' Cowboy

Me, you. Let's get together shall we?

God knows, this old bod hasn't had contact with a woman like you in a while.

Abstinence makes the heart grow fonder.

I just say it makes the cock harder, ain't been a virgin for a long, long time.

At night in the deep, dark cold of space.

Ramblin' on like the cowboy I am.

I think of your pale slim hips, and ruby red lips, damned if all I can think about is sex any more.

Trimming the Bonsai don't cut it, cooking can't hold a candle to passion.

That's what I crave, need it in a dark animalistic sort of way. Fuck... I need to get laid.

Cold showers not optional, cuz she's in the bath. Long pale leg draped over the side, magazine in hand.

"Get out of there, woman. It's my bathroom too."

"If you have to go so bad then come on in."

She wants me to come on in. She expects me to whip it out in front of her.

Fine, let her feast her eyes on my more natural assets.

I can feel her eyes on me. Twin holes burning into my back. I reach into my jumper to pull it out and damned if I don't already have a hard-on.

Falling droplets of water, and the sound of it swirling down the drain catch my attention.

Turning to face her, I find her naked, wet, waiting.

Faye Valentine is mine.

Without preamble, I cross to her, better not to keep a lady waiting.

Her mouth is wet, and her lips incredibly full. Our tongues duel in a long awaited kiss. Her breasts flatten against my chest as I envelope her in a bear-like hug.

I move my right hand from her backside, and slip it between her legs.

She's slick and ready.

I'm enjoying this, toying with her engorged nubbin, she's incredibly slick and the moans and shrieks coming from her let me know that this is the best she's felt in a long time too.

She's coming, probably harder than she ever has.

Time to pull out the heavy artillery.

Her hands grope at my chest as I shrug from my jumpsuit. As I clumsily move us from the tub to the wall.

Gonna need a good brace for this little rendezvous.

It's surprising how small her hand looks on my shaft. It's burning, my cock feels as if any minute it's gonna burst into flame.

I think she wants to blow me, but that's no good darlin. Savin all my love for you.

I bat her hand out of the way, hook her knees over my forearms and take a moment to let the sight of her passion filled body wash over me.

She's flushed, with dusky nipples, heaving breasts, heavy lidded eyes.

"Why don't you go ahead and position me Faye? That is unless you want me to explode outside of you."

I'm almost groaning in frustration.

My cock feels like it's going to erupt.

"Oh Jet." She's moaning, my God, this woman is actually moaning for me.

All at once she's grasping, lifting, pressing, and all of a sudden, slick wet heat is kissing the head of my tool.

Almost there. Dear God, almost there.

With a fierce lunge, I'm buried balls deep in tight, wet, almost virgin Faye.

She gives a small grunt and I feel her convulse against me. I figure she may be hurtin so I stop, praying not to come till I feel her gaze penetrating me.

"Are you gonna ride my roan cowboy? Or have you already crossed over to happy trails?"

I take this as a good sign.

Furious fucking ensues .

Needless to say we've slept in the same bed ever since, and now
That might just be the most successfully artistic piece of writing I've ever seen on this site (except for pieces of my own). You had some great word choices. It was poetic; it was sexy. Most importantly, your style was original. If you could take your style and use it for some longer work, like some stories that include sex but aren't just sex, you'll quickly become one of the elite lemon writers.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I know next to nothing about Cowboy Bebop, but I still like this. Your style is very intriguing (although a little over the top once or twice)... Other than that, there's not much I can say :P

Quote:That might just be the most successfully artistic piece of writing I've ever seen on this site (except for pieces of my own).
I've said it before and I'll say it again: Oh my, Wisemon! What a small ego you have... -_-;;;
Quote:I've said it before and I'll say it again: Oh my, Wisemon! What a small ego you have... -_-;;;

Yes, I have an ego (did you see my pictures in "Reveal Thine True Form"?), but I don't think I'm exaggerating on this one. Very few authors are selective in their word choice. Very few authors use poetic techniques. Only a small portion of those who do it can do it right. That's why I'm special, and that's why I think Servant has a lot of potential.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
:D

Than you both very much, Wisemon and urban dream. I have had this fanfiction posted at FF.Net for almost four days now and have not recieved one single review.

At the time I wrote this particular oneshot, I was doped to the gills. My so, and his sister both insisted on watching Cowboy Bebop on thier late evening excursions to visit me in the hospital. So for two weeks I had excellent jazz and somewhat dark brooding characters dancing in my morphine addled brain. I am pleased with the result of this fanfiction, but the problem is that I've never been able to recreate the stylistic flow. I suppose it is truly a miracle fic, and that maybe one day I will be blessed with the insight as to how to achieve that one moment of clarity to produce another like it.

Coincidentally sometimes it seems like fanfiction writers do have a bit of an ego, and as long as they are able to keep it under control I see no problem with it. All too often we are neglected, flamed, or in my case mostly ignored as we strive to produce our labor of love.

As always I will gladly listen to anyones comments or criticisim.

Again thank you both.

servant
nice well written too
faye is attractive