Join our server on Discord

New lemon
This is a Request from my #1 fan Chibi Biyomon.

By Tank Cop

The Infant Adventures of Patamon & Gatomon - Playing House
-------------------------------
It was a cold and rainy day in Japan. Tai was stuck baby-sitting Kari and TK while his mom and dad are away at a TPA meting to discuses his failing grades, not to mention the fact that all his buddies where at the movies and Sora was stuck at home doing her homework. While TK and Kari are playing video game in there room while Patamon and Gatomon are watching them play. The other Digimon where going to hang out and cruse the town for a while looking for some fun.

Tai was doing the best he can in trying to stay away total boredom by surfing the TV channels. Until found a adult movie on cable (yes some time they have those on cable). He watched and 2 hot young girls were getting it on in the shower room! See that movie was getting Tai really hot and horny. It made him think back to the time Mimi and Sora took a shower together in that Cruse ship in the Digital World. He got to thinking if they played with each other like the girls in this show were doing?

Tai was getting so horny he took the risk and took off his pants and then slides down his underwear letting his cock be free in the cold air of the room. He takes his cock in his hands and start to jack off!

Just then the phone rings and Tai picks it up. "Hello?" "Tai its me Sora. I'm home alone, horny, and need you BAD!" Tai then hangs up fast picks up his keys and runs to the there bed room. "TK, Kari I'm going out for a while. Dinner is in the frig and I will be at Sora's house if you need me
cute Takari and patagato lemon TC
Hello

I don
Tank cop is gonna have a baby!
He's started to show signs of labor
Ok BREATH TANK COP BREATH!
OH MY GOD BlackPhoenix SOMETHINGS PEEKING!!!!
[quote]Heres what I want in it:
1. Diapers (Both Susie and takato wears theme for some time in the lemon (Just be sure to mention the diapers through out the lemon))
2. Urine (Make something like Takato wanted to pee and he peed in Suzie
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Mantal Inbalance :?:
Its just what tank cop stories are about :!: :!: :!:
Im sorry I wrote too much,(I was drunk to my ass) please delete yous qote about me
drunk? that makes sense
Yea did you ever here about a drink kold Abcent its bgreen colored.
I think I had too much :oops:
I don't drink actually