Join our server on Discord

My lemon
On second thought, I do have a legitimate gripe with this lemon's plot. From a karma standpoint, it's really not fair to Davis. I don't care about the Digimon, and if Veemon's a rapist, he deserves what's coming to him, but Davis didn't deserve this. Yep, I'm a Davis fan. I didn't like him at first, but then I saw his true nature. He's just a sucker with no self esteem. What happened in your lemon wasn't right, so Takeru and Hikari should lose their wings. Don't expect me to cry, when angels deserve to die.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Wisemon you are a baka for saying that, and besides in the lemon's plot Kari assumed Davis sent Veemon to rape Gatomon when he never did, you have to read closer

Wisemon I don't take kind to flames and besides I won't cry when Davis dies
Quote:and besides in the lemon's plot Kari assumed

Well, you know what you do when you assumeright [sic]? Kari made an ass out of u [sic], and she made me right.

Will I pay for this? Perhaps, but I made a damn clever play on words. That is undeniable.

Quote:I won't cry when Davis dies

That was another lyric, a line from "Chop Suey!", a favorite of X-Man's.
I know that you saw me.
Wisemon I will ask you nice.

If you don't have nice comment for my good friend's lemon them please don't post anything.

You don't see me or her Flaming your stuff?

So why do you do it to her?

I want yout o stop and just leave her alone unles you have something nice to say.

And if you really want to flame then flame my lemons I don't care if you flame be but my friend does care so stop doing it.
Yeah, listen to Tank Cop, Wisemon. If you have nothing nice or constructive whatsoever to say, then you should just keep your mouth shut, no matter how clever you think your play on words was. This applies for everyone on this board, and that includes you. Don't think that you'll get special treatment or that we measure everything by your standards here, just because you're such a big fan of yourself.

Don't get me wrong, I think you're definitely an okay person, but you need to come back down to Earth. Sorry if you didn't like hearing that, but if you're gonna start talking about other people and their works like that, it definitely needed to be said.
Sorry, I wanted to be done, but I saw an opening, and I can't resist one-liners. As you might imagine, this habit pisses off a lot of my teachers.
I know that you saw me.
In a thread about a lemon wherein Veemon tries to rape Gatomon, somebody gets into trouble for making a crack about not crying when TK and Kari die.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?

All I have to say to you now, Hikari Yagami Kamiya is:

Stop dragging your issues around and go get them dealt with. It's getting seriously creepy now.
Nobody likes rape, but Hikari Yagami Kamiya is certainly not the first author on this site to have a lemon that includes rape or attempted rape. If she wants to put her personal beliefs behind that attempted rape, I think that's her prerogative as an author. I just don't like lemons with fucked up karma.
I know that you saw me.
Wisemon Wrote:Nobody likes rape, but Hikari Yagami Kamiya is certainly not the first author on this site to have a lemon that includes rape or attempted rape. If she wants to put her personal beliefs behind that attempted rape, I think that's her prerogative as an author. I just don't like lemons with fucked up karma.

No, rape isn't something I object to.

I certainly know that there are many stories on the site that involve elements of rape - and frankly, I find those that try to deal with it as a serious subject to be among the most stupid fics. I think that includes your stories, so... yeah, sorry. That's how I feel.

No, what I object to is the blatant and obnoxious bashing. Please don't get me wrong - I agree that people can write whatever they want to write... so long as it doesn't qualify as libel. That is, genuinely qualify as such, considering just how frequently that term is bandied about. However, when somebody decides to take blatant and obnoxious potshots at characters in their story, I'll object and tell them that it sucks like a diseased streetwalker - albeit, a bit more politely and in somewhat more objective terms.

... and, frankly? I'm a Junpei/Izumi* shipper as well, but I avoided the stories you put up because what little I saw rubbed me the wrong way. (Kouichi as a rapist/killer? What the shit?) Again, sorry.

... I should write a lemon or two, sometime. I really should.

* - My favorite het ship for Frontier. I reallyreally like Junpei!
Quote:... and, frankly? I'm a Junpei/Izumi* shipper as well, but I avoided the stories you put up because what little I saw rubbed me the wrong way. (Kouichi as a rapist/killer? What the shit?) Again, sorry.

It's always the one you least suspect, but I did give him an excuse. He was still under Cherubimon's control. Also, he was planning on fucking Izumi after he killed her. That makes him a necrophiliac, not a rapist. Anyway, his excuse didn't stop Junpei from killing him, and that's why I like my heroes and villains, because they're flawed. The good guys have issues with drugs, fear, caring, feeling, envy, rage, and lust. The bad guys are only following orders, and the worst bad guy even has his good moment.

Quote:However, when somebody decides to take blatant and obnoxious potshots at characters in their story, I'll object and tell them that it sucks like a diseased streetwalker - albeit, a bit more politely and in somewhat more objective terms.

I don't like her character bashing either, but I think she has the right to do it. As we both pointed out, it would be hypocritical for me to tell her that she doesn't have the right. I'm bashing on Season 4 characters, and traits that I made up, so nobody really cares, but still, it's not my place to judge. Besides, I'm also pushing my personal beliefs in my lemons (the later ones). I need the freedom.
I know that you saw me.