Join our server on Discord

Gift for Mr. Glenn
recently I had the luxorious privilege of attending the annual Further Confusion Fur Con in San Jose. While there, I met a plethora of well-known furry artists, including our very own Clarence T. Hare (a great guy, I might add. ^_~) as well as the Mysterious Mr. Glenn, both of whom have graced our forum on more than one occasion with their spectacular art. While there, I engaged in a renewed vigor for furry spooge art, as plainly seen from my recent uploads, which included a special little gift for Glenn. (which he gifted me in return with a nice yummy pic of Larry Koopa. I cant help it. I have a weakness for teh Koopas. Mainly Larry :P)

So anyway, I now present said pic, and hope you all enjoy it as much as Glenn did. :3

nice, really nice. I think he has a really enjoyable time there.

^^

like usual great artwork
From a non-artist, good work, technically speaking, but not my cup of tea.
I like the woodland background incorporated into the image; gives it a real atmosphere. And I like how those furries turned out. Hrm, I'm jealous of the orange one already.
i dont see anything? Where's the picture?
He's got a point: I can't seem to manage to view the damned picture, no mattr how I try.

*sets on a quest to eradicate Angelfire*
Oops! Here, try this

http://www.angelfire.com/anime4/evilibri...m_copy.jpg

(and I recommend you cut and paste to use the link, btw)
Great pic! I seem to recall having seen it somewhere, though...
As good looking as ever, man!
i donno remember if i thanked you for this great pic but i just wanted to say thanks again, i wish you had drawn this in my sketch book X3