Join our server on Discord

know what we should do?
Micah Wrote:Well, its not like I fall for just anyone either. I'm not like most of the peeps online ;) And like I told ya before, I'm gay :D

What a luck that peoples are different. Gah what a boring world it is if we all were the same...

Yeah, I am really calm too, but if I get attacked I know how to fight. XD
...our own little society... with internet 'n stuff? Now that DOES sounds fun! =D

So what would we call that place, anyway?
beach of insanity /jk

lol. good question.
uh not to offend anyone but our homosexual members would be wierd to live with
and what if any freinds or famliy found out what we do there it'd be embarrassing
and we'd probally call it the digi-beach
I disagree. It might be uncomfortable for you because you aren't used to being around openly queer people. I know that I'm just like anyone else, and don't play into the stereotype. I wouldn't mind going to this thing, but the problem would be affording the transportation cost. Assuming I do somehow arrive, if this happens, I'll let y'all know right now that I'm a very horny person (especially when the way I know people is directly related to sex), but extremely shy to go up to anyone about it. Of course, the fact that I'm horny right now might have something to do with me saying that. ;)
Quote:uh not to offend anyone but our homosexual members would be wierd to live with
...why?
Well only if a person is homosexual doesn't mean he or she is bad.
They are normal people like everyone, they just have another preference if it comes to sex.

Heck what is wrong with it? I see nothing wrong.
I know some gay people and they are all very nice and friendly ones. I never would rid off my friendship with them.
And honestly i wouldn't mind having them here too.
*agrees*

Well, anyway, I thought of another name for our island. We could put phone cabins all over its shores and call it file island! =D
not phone cabins, computers where you can log into the internet. mwhahaha
lol sounds cool