Join our server on Discord

know what we should do?
work is there such a thing???
Beg pardon, but d'you really think any of us could live without luxuries like TV and vid games for longer than, say, a month? It's kinda sad, but we're all more or less addicted to entertainment and media.

I mean, where on Earth would we get our Digimon Hentai on the beach? Tell each other lemons around the campfire? :P Naww, life without our Hentai would be totally :shock:
one month?!? :shock:
I couldn't life without tv and comp more then one day. :P
Creating new societies just doesn't work. Human beings are conditioned to compete with one another. No matter where we were to go, no matter how we try and set up a constitution, we would inevitably end up fighting each other. Plus, I doubt any of us are experts in the political aspects of society-building.
Neither were the guys that first created society :P
yes good point
Ancient Veemon Wrote:Good idea, thought I would not be there, coz I am extremely shy in real life and you would think I am dead, coz I don't talk anything....
Hey, i'm like that too :shock: ..And my teacher tells me its kinda nice too, 'cuz everyone else in my class are always making lots of noise and stuff... Its really annoying ><

Yay'z for The Beach idea. I loved that movie ^^, (I'm scared of sharkies!! They bite and I don't like seductive fems... They're just annoying 'cause i'm not interested whatsoever! o.o*)

Ohhhh, and could we have coconuts there too? =^.^=
I'm glad you don't like seductive fems... More for me! :D And coconuts! Coconuts for everyone!
Well, its not like I fall for just anyone either. I'm not like most of the peeps online ;) And like I told ya before, I'm gay :D
Okay, fine. We'll build a hut and power it with wind and solar generaots, and we'll pack as many computers and as much video equipment into it as we can. I'm not really sure how we'd get it there, seeing as how we'd have to swim to the island and everything.

Oh yeah, is there anyone here who can't swim? Because that's kind of important.

As far as hentai, I was thinking we could do live action performances? You know, get some cosplay costumes made up ahead of time... no? Ok, fine. We'll just get internet instead.

Micah Wrote:Yay'z for The Beach idea. I loved that movie ^^, (I'm scared of sharkies!! They bite and I don't like seductive fems... They're just annoying 'cause i'm not interested whatsoever! o.o*)

I've only read the book, but I want to see the movie, even if they do end up changing lots of things.

There would most definitely be coconuts. If you could count on one thing, it would be lots and lots of coconuts.