Join our server on Discord

know what we should do?
eh I'm just wierd but you knida have to figure someone would make a file island joke huh?
All this planning, but no one's addressed some of the most basic questions:

1) Where in the hell are we going to find an unoccupied island that would be cheap enough for us to own, or that could be easily located? Keep in mind that the island would probably have to have some fish or animal that could be hunted for food, and would have to have enough fertile soil to support agriculture.

2) How would we go about paying for all this?

3) Why an island? We'd have much more luck trying to set up this whole society within either the North American or European continents. Plus, we'd be less likely to be invaded by the outside world, since it's very easy to hide in the vast expanses of a continent than it is to hide on an island, since many countries consider it easy to take over an island when they need a new colony or something.

4) Why did this topic even come up in the first place?
Well, we could be like the Amish. They seems to get along just fine in spite of living their lives in severe contrast to the rest of the world, even though it's right next to them. And no one\s tried to invade them for whatever reason.

...probably because Amish men are real men, and could kick our asses if they were ever inclined to be nonviolent.
treu Amish men could but the women can't well they could try ...........but probaly not sucseed
Rikaryo2000 Wrote:treu Amish men could but the women can't well they could try ...........but probaly not sucseed

Actually, I'd be more scared of the Amish women, 'cos think about it: They're forced to be subservient to their husbands, they don't get much sex, and they live in crappy little communities. Plus, they have to contend with cold showers every morning. They're probably all latent psychopaths, waiting for an excuse to beat the living shit out of their husbands. I can see it now:

Amish guy: Dear wife, I know you are busy making our supper, but the other menfolk have come over for a barn raising, and we want some ale.

Amish woman: You want ALE? I'LL GIVE YOU ALE! *Whacks him with a frying pan, whacking his head right off of his body*

Amish women: *Suddenly calms down* Very well, dear husband, I shall fetch you some ale... oh dear.
:roll: fine then i'll kick the amish bitch i have a licenc to kill
O_o sounds like a fucking hard life somehow. Good not to be amish...
thier old ways vs modern teqnology we'd win 4 sure Twisted