Join our server on Discord

Won't you come with me? (Gallantmon/Beelzemon)
Hey, figured I'd come in here with some yaoi of my own. Wink I did this one a few months ago, but I still really like it. I dunno why I haven't showed it off yet.

[Image: berudyuku_isshou.jpg]

Hopefully I'll have some more new stuff up next time, ne?

-DigistarDBZ
awesome, really great work you did here.
I am glad you finally decided to share it with us, and I will not be greedy, but I wouldn't mind seing what they do next. (gallantmon decided to agree of course) :P
Heheh, I was actually thinking about that earlier. Maybe I could make it a little series of pictures. Well, we'll see where it goes from there. Wink

-DigistarDBZ
sounds very good to me. I would be really happy to see them ^^

too bad Beelzemon in hentai is really rare. It needs more support. ^^
i like it. Keep up the good works :P
nice pic
*looks at the pic.Frowns.Decides to take a walk.Decides to climb over her huge ego.Looks at the city from above it.Gets down and looks at the pic in the computer again.Curses to herself.Takes a better look.*Ah...so the pic ended at Gallantmon's waist?*blush*Sorry...*rueful smile*
Too bad you haven't upload it earlier,I'm really hungry of this material.You know what I think of your art,but I'll say again:HOT STUFF.SEXY THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ugh...*weather's very hot today and heat is turning hard to take*I think I'll go over my ego again,it was a little fresher there.
I hope you upload more,and,like I said in my topics,I also hope this encourages more people to draw Beelzemon hentai...or yaoi.
Be seeing you.I love you too.I'll have good dreams tonight (especially after this...eh...view I'll sleep like a baby ;))
Good job!

Another picture, please... One that doesn't end at the waist. ;D
Gallantmon's face looks weird...but the rest of the pic is really good!

...seriously, though, that face makes me think of Thermoman...
I don't know why, but the fact that this image isn't graphically explicit is a bigger turn-on than I expected. Of course, you *are* going to draw more of them, *right*?