Join our server on Discord

Favourite Yuri Couple
Hell yea Tazer!
nice would be Renamon/Rika (would just look cute), Biyomon/Gatomon (bird and cat... match:)) and Floramon/Hikari (i think she likes flowers Wink)
LillyMimi, MiyaHika, MimiMiya, RukiJuri, RenaRuki, FairyIzu, RanaFairy, plus whatever genderswapping I feel like doing.

I'm not interested in the other gender, so I'm mostly going off of either how cute they'd look or just how sensible they seem to me per canon.
Yeah Tazer! Sora and Biyomon... mmmh, tasty!!! n.n
Renamon/Rika, Renamon/gatomon, Rika/Kari
Renamon/Rika Wink
Anyone, anything. As long as Renamon is to be seen!

~YBC
ThunderEchoes Wrote:The title says it all.

My favourite yuri couple would have to be Yolei/Kari.

Agreed.

Does anyone ever remember reading a certain Yolei/Kari (Miyaki/Hikari) fic where, well... here's what I remember happening.

They're alone together at someone's house, both sitting on the couch and feeling a bit awkward about their unspoken attraction to one another. Yolei gets up but accidentally trips and falls on Hikari. They both just stare at each other for a few moments, where Yolei realizes that she really, really likes the way Hikari smells (like soap) and Hikari thinks to herself that she really likes feeling Yolei's weight on top of her. Then they kiss. Maybe there's more but I can't remember.

Yeah, I know. It's not that original but I liked it. It might be on ff.net, and since I really doubt it was an NC-17 fic (though it could have been), it's probably still up there. Just can't remember the title, though. Any help in finding it would be appreciated.
Mine fav yuri couple is LADYDEVIMON AND ANGEWOMON
I support Angewokari(Hikari/Angewomon) a good deal, it was just so sweet how she spent her whole life waiting and searching like that as Nyaramon and Plotmon. Of course, I also support Miyami(Miyako/Mimi) a bit as well, see "Family Picnic" for why.