Join our server on Discord

has ny1 heared of ???
has ny1 heared opf the british band SendMoreParamedics???

if not heres the link tell me what ya think of them http://www.Sendmoreparamedics.com/SendMo...medics.htm
Nope and thank god for that. You should have put a warning on that link or something... There are children here (And foxes that don't like gross stuff ^^; )

I dunno about the band, but I definately didn't like their site. ('least not the half second I saw before closing my browser!)
:shock: their site is the best and so is their music
Well I can say this, I have heard about 5 or 6 bands that have that sound... not main-stream, bands in Dallas. So I will give this my honest opinion.
The rythm, guitars, and drums are doing a good job. The sound is a little bit uninspired but they make it come out well. The vocals however are my main displeasure, there is a point where you can grunt/growl your way through music; but you need to draw a line somewhere. Otherwise just cut the lyrics and play the metal.
Without being able to understand, even if I have to listen to it 20 times to get an idea of what is being said, I get disinterested quickly. To me Lyrics are the soul of the song, the body (instruments) is important, but withers and dies without the soul.
Other than that I would say they are good enough to play the Curtain Club or Trees and get high praises.

- Just being honest with you.
thats y they r the top band in Leeds
I can see why, does the vocalist ever do any other type of singing? i only heard the 2 mp3s they had on the site.
they don't sing they zombie!
Frankly, they're ok. I've heard better bands, and I'm more into mellow and psychadelic rock anyway, bands like Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin, bands who really created something new and different with a music genre so diverse as rock, they are truly masters of rock (especially Jimmy Page, best guitarist ever)
well I think SendMoreParamedics rule
who are they? lol, never heard of them.