Join our server on Discord

Poll: Who would you choose to do*it with you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Fairymon
3.33%
2 3.33%
Kazemon
3.33%
2 3.33%
Ranamon
13.33%
8 13.33%
Ladydevimon
6.67%
4 6.67%
Angewomon
13.33%
8 13.33%
Other Female digimon
11.67%
7 11.67%
Renamon
30.00%
18 30.00%
Male
18.33%
11 18.33%
Total 60 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Which Female Digimon would you choose for *that?
Yeah or she could not like it at all. And kansas makes sense too. After that whole intellegent design thing I feel alittle sorry for you.
UnknownH Wrote:You know there's a long standing joke that all women may have the smell of fish somehow. I never understood it myself but some people have said that a some times.

I know what you mean, I'm a Yankee from the States (America FTW) and that's pretty big, not true though, Yankees have hygine, as for the rest of America well... anyhow, I've done enough bad in my life to know first hand, with out so much as one doubt, that women do not get that smell, unless they purposely try to avoid bathing and groaming for whatever reason they come up with

Also, going to the Netherlands (you know what I mean ^ ^) is not only a fitting way to appease your partner and educational, but it can show love and affection to some extent

I mean if anyone is willing to put their tongue in places that a tongue has no business in, then they must have some sort of feeling for you, unless your a slut, I don't know how that works then...

and to ShadowKnight, you're probably right, but I love to be used and abused, Rena can do just about anything she please in my book X3
UnknownH Wrote:After that whole intellegent design thing I feel alittle sorry for you.

Why? Every day here rocks for the most part, I ride horses, chase chickens, shoot random animals, and during the winter we have almos 200 acres for snowmobiling.
Granted that's after doing the chores like milking cows which may sound like fun and not hard work but have you ever been kicked by one of those things? I had 3 ribs broken when I wasn't careful once.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yeah but really a place a tounge have no business in is near that area.
The ass. Although I don't know why some people like "rimming" as you call it but I know this one author at the DHZ likes it. It's very weird.
Did I just go off rambling on a unrelated subject there?
Theres a sensitive area a short way into the ass that's why people like having things in there sometimes wheither it's a guy or a girl.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadowknight Wrote:shoot random animals

GASP- EVIL!!!

-rimming.... is... hmmm....
-weird...
Well- so is beast- so I'm not complaining- :shock:
(Rimming!? what next...)
You don't want to know.
Definitely... I hope it's not watersports- I see that everyday-
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:
Shadowknight Wrote:shoot random animals

GASP- EVIL!!!

Probably should clarify that one, my cousin is a certified vet so we are legally allowed to, for lack of a better word, shoot animals with a tranquilizer dart and remove them from the farm. the only animals I've ever shot with a real gun are rats because they eat the feed for the animals and, I have to admit, it's kinda fun, and a few sick animals. By the way if a wolf ever wanders around ya want me to tranq it and send it to you?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I'm very sure Gunter is VERY relieved. mrgreen