Join our server on Discord

Poll: Who would you choose to do*it with you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Fairymon
3.33%
2 3.33%
Kazemon
3.33%
2 3.33%
Ranamon
13.33%
8 13.33%
Ladydevimon
6.67%
4 6.67%
Angewomon
13.33%
8 13.33%
Other Female digimon
11.67%
7 11.67%
Renamon
30.00%
18 30.00%
Male
18.33%
11 18.33%
Total 60 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Which Female Digimon would you choose for *that?
Let's see, I wouldn't go with Ladydevimon or Renamon cause they seem too dominating, can't do Angewomon cause she's probably been with Angemon and that's way too much pressure trying to outdo a frickin angel, Ranamon would probably smell like fish and the accent angers me, so I'm going with Kazemon/Fairymon she looks basically human (aside from the wings), love the outfit, and she's hot.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Maybe I'll give rosemon a try... love the outfit- and the whip- kinky.
You know there's a long standing joke that all women may have the smell of fish somehow. I never understood it myself but some people have said that a some times.
really? never heard it myself- it sounds... weird.
Never heard that one either. And the whip would be kinky if they knew how to use it, used correctly in a demonstration one of those things can cut a soda can in half.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ok that is scary. But you two must not live in the US (I know gunter doesn't)
suddenly- I don't wan't to try rosemon anymore.
(angewomon! I have returned to you! watche the celestial arrows please!)
Just be careful. You don't know what she saw as gatomon while working for myotismon.
uhhh... what?
I'm thinking she'd have a thing for Bondage and Female Domination. After all those years of being bossed around by Myotismon you figure she's probably into that stuff. And UnkownH, I live in Kansas so technically that is The USA, I say technically because it's so far into the middle of the country were far from anything that makes America America like big cities and movie stars.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad