Join our server on Discord

Poll: Who would you choose to do*it with you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Fairymon
3.33%
2 3.33%
Kazemon
3.33%
2 3.33%
Ranamon
13.33%
8 13.33%
Ladydevimon
6.67%
4 6.67%
Angewomon
13.33%
8 13.33%
Other Female digimon
11.67%
7 11.67%
Renamon
30.00%
18 30.00%
Male
18.33%
11 18.33%
Total 60 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Which Female Digimon would you choose for *that?
Shadowknight Wrote:Why am I not surprised you said that?

Hmmm... Is it because I'm Gunter?
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:
Shadowknight Wrote:Why am I not surprised you said that?

Hmmm... Is it because I'm Gunter?

Actually it's just that after finding Raremon cute nothing could surprise me. Unless you said you found tables attractive, that'd be wierd.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
EpsilonZX Wrote:Calamarimon - curious...

maybe in the center of all those tentacles is a juices little soft spot, I do so love sea food XD

I am sure you could get fun out of her though, think of what one well placed tentacle could do, and since she is technically soft and squish like, it would be even better!

though her name must go, Squid-mon? as blant as Gatomon or Leomon, latin, spanish, indian, etc names does not, a Digimon make
Someone tried a lemon about that.
Then I shall make one! my lemoning skills are superb in the acts of strange, wrong, and down right dirty! or maybe we can hire RR, he's so great now a days he could just write

"They had rough sex in the water"

we would be like, that is wonderful!! Red Rover you roxxor our boxxers and you are GOD! however, we should remember, he is not God for God writes lemons on the top of mountains and only the bravest of brave hearts can venture upon them to read his work, now you know why people risk their lives and climb mountains... ahmen
Nah, I'd only do it if I was going to be in his work... with a Renamon.
EpsilonZX Wrote:Or maybe we can hire RR, he's so great now a days he could just write

Does he even write anymore?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Calamari mon can have a hidden pussy just where her crotch should be- and the tentacles- WOO!! Or it could just be her, another female mon, and her tentacles. Her very LARGE tentacles.
I think so he just hasn't wrote anything for awhile. He does have a life. He might be in college too.
And gunter? http://red.ribbon.to/~aruni/xero2/shoots.html
Oh good lord- WHERE DO YOU GET THESE YUMMY SITES!? Oh yeah- you told me before- never mind!
I tend to find them somehow. That one was from a old version of the site.
http://red.ribbon.to/~aruni/
Go to gallery then the second link where it says in the address gallery AX.
And there's a lot of H (but it is kind of rape-y and make sure you click on that face at the very bottom) And if you want my links I can give you them.