Join our server on Discord

Poll: Who would you choose to do*it with you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Fairymon
3.33%
2 3.33%
Kazemon
3.33%
2 3.33%
Ranamon
13.33%
8 13.33%
Ladydevimon
6.67%
4 6.67%
Angewomon
13.33%
8 13.33%
Other Female digimon
11.67%
7 11.67%
Renamon
30.00%
18 30.00%
Male
18.33%
11 18.33%
Total 60 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Which Female Digimon would you choose for *that?
Oh Gawd- yes!
Phew- I thought you meant shotgun-
We're not very different after all!
Shadowknight Wrote:
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:
Shadowknight Wrote:shoot random animals

GASP- EVIL!!!

the only animals I've ever shot with a real gun are rats because they eat the feed for the animals and, I have to admit, it's kinda fun

You waste a wondrous bullet on a rat? I just crusht hem witha broom, I mean they are rats! weak and rat like! A Gato snack at best, and isn't most bullets bigger than most rats? well, New York rats are huge but still, a broom man!
I'm not that kind of person! A broom is cruel!

I use a spiked mace.
Ah yes, the good ol' metal prunged mace, the rat will be so overwhelmed that death would be the only release of sufferin, I admire your keen intellect
The rats I have to deal with are as big as my head. And I use a pellet rifle, which is basically just a bigger, more powerful BB gun, on the rats.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Once again: "Spike-Mace."
Once again, wondrous bullet, but beside that, does anyone else notice that we stray really far from the topic at times? how did we go from lush adult material to smashing rats?
Uh... joke about women, joke about gatomon, comment about kansas, then the quote "shoot random animals"
That's the off topic point.
Well most of us here answered the poll, I'd say, and unless someone wants to go into deep detail of whatever, the topic is bound to stray every so often.
Do we ever stay on topic? At least we haven't started blowing stuff up and released a horde of zombies...yet Twisted .
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad